jetstream designs palermo

Thread: jetstream designs palermo

jetstream designs palermo

Has anyone got this? And if they do, what are their thoughts?

its bloody hard to decide because Jeron's videos can make abacus or other low quality addons look good

http://secure.simmarket.com/jetstrea...-fsx-p3d.phtml

I will have a look.

Just bought this over Christmas and installed the other day, but am yet to try it out.

I have their two French sceneries, Marseilles and Metz Nancy Lorraine, and they are both excellent. They have a pretty good standard all round, so I would nearly recommend Palermo right off the bat. Just give me 10 minutes and I will confirm if it's the case .
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I would recommend it. It would definitely be the best version of Palermo out there. I had quite a good freeware version, but was tempted to get this as I was fan of Jetstream from using mainly Marseilles, which I have used quite a bit. They have nice PR and blending, excellent, crisp ground polys and building textures with no flashing etc, and their sceneries have excellent performance.

Note that the blending in the ocean in my pics seems a bit off due to the contrast of their dark ocean and my light textures from REX. Obviously blending will vary depending on which textures you have installed and settings for tropical water textures. I don't think it looks too bad anyway.

A few pics:

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I haven't buy it yet, but I know well that airport for real and it's a very good replica of it.
    Also on italian forums, the buyers reports good feedback.

Thanks

From the videos i saw and the images it looks well done

I will definitely be getting this when i can get a successful reinstall of p3d

And once you have had a good look at Palermo, check out their version of Milano Linate... it is lovely...

A
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Members who have read this thread: 1