FXS/P3D Military cockpit for the A2A Connie

Thread: FXS/P3D Military cockpit for the A2A Connie

FXS/P3D Military cockpit for the A2A Connie

Here are shots of my military cockpit for the A2A Constellation. Download at Flightsim.com - search for Paul Grubich in the file section.

Almost all textures have been modified in some way to represent a weary worn military cockpit that will go very nicely with the stock Lockheed C-69 livery. New yokes and yoke buttons, new seats and seat back frames, many shades of green matching several photos of military pits, aged gauges and optional aged gauge illumination.

Wow, this looks quite great !!

Educational reading material??? Facepalm...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

That is looking pretty good, old man. BZ for bringing the cockpit in to the my world.

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Educational reading material??? Facepalm...
    Hey, when your a young, full of it, pilot that is educational reading material

Well.......we read it for the articles......

Beautiful 'pit, Paul! Great work that I'd like to add to my Connie, but I've given up on Flightsim. Been a few years since I posted or downloaded there, and today I was reminded why. Tried logging back in... nada. Tried two new email accounts to create accounts... nada. After 8 hours of waiting and checking spam folders for the verification emails I've given up on that site (20 years ago it was the "go-to place" for forum exchange and downloads).

Congrats anyway and thanks for your efforts

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

You should contact Nels at Flightsim.com. He answers my emails in a day or less and, as owner, I am sure he will get you setup.

Members who have read this thread: 1