Source Code and Source files for P3D Avatars

Thread: Source Code and Source files for P3D Avatars

Source Code and Source files for P3D Avatars

Hello,

i would like to inform you that there are two more avatars for Prepar3D.

The special feature: this time, all source data are included.

The avatars are free for any use. Whether commercial or non-commercial, you can do what you want.

- Two avatars as a StudioMax file (.max)
    - Two ready-to-use avatars as SimObjects
    - 2K-Textures. Formats PSD and Targa, incl. large Paintkit
    - 16 animation-files (BIP-files)
    - Occulus Rift Attach-Point

The data provided may be used for commercial and non-commercial use in particular

- duplicated, printed, presented, modified, edited and transmitted to third parties
    - merged with own data and data of others and linked to independent new data sets
    - be integrated into internal and external business processes, products and applications in public and non-public electronic networks.

Any use is permitted!

The source data are stored in the filbase of http://flusiboard.de. To download you have to register.
    Direkt-Link: http://flusiboard.de/filebase/file/8...le-female-for/

Christian

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails male_avatar.jpg   female_avatar.jpg  
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Wow! Thanks Christian. That is very generous. Great work too.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Great, stuff, thanks for sharing! I've been working with the Autodesk Character Generator myself.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Many thanks for your friendly words :-)

@Mark
    Very nice! We would be very happy if we would see something of your work soon :-)

Best wishes
    Christian
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

www.bahrometrix.de

Blog Entries
    Thank you Christian!
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Thank you for all you have done for the P3D avatars Christian!

Not only these, but also the avatars pack at flusiboard and the ones from Aerosoft.

- JP
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Thanks a lot!

This is indeed great as the SDK documentation leaves a lot to be desired for the Avatars!

Hello Dino,

yes it is true, a proper documentation does not exist in the SDK on the avatars. The corresponding section in the SDK is rather a kind of visual representation of the bones. LM should have given the source code for the standard-avatar to the SDK, as test data so to speak.

But with some self-study I had understood the principle in a short time - the solution is in the animation manager. There is a new entry: AvatarSpecific

It should now be possible for anyone to export their own avatar, to repaint, to replace with other animations etc :-)

Best regards
    Christian
    regards
    Christian

www.bahrometrix.de

Thank you so much for being so generous with your work.

Is your marshaller available yet?

Do you think the controls for the marshalling signals could be linked to a Leap Motion or an HTC Vive?

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Thank you so much for being so generous with your work.

Is your marshaller available yet?

Do you think the controls for the marshalling signals could be linked to a Leap Motion or an HTC Vive?

Andy
    But yes!

The marshaller, the airline pilot and the falconer have been available since last year. The "Three of the airport" are a gift from the company Aerosoft to their clientele - for their long-term loyalty. You can simply download the avatars here: Free avatars from Simware and Aerosoft

The installer package also contains a dancing zombie: D

The question about the real-time-controlled animations I can not conclude finally. Purely theoretically, however, this should be feasible, but then there are no more P3D avatars, but something like vehicles with certain animations. But I have no ambitions to do this. Perhaps there is someone who wants to do that. The source code for the two free avatars can be downloaded here: Source code P3D Avatars
    regards
    Christian

www.bahrometrix.de

Members who have read this thread: 0