A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: Textures for the A2A Captain of the Ship Constellation Thai Airways TAC 1957. I try to make it a near as possible to the Pictures i did found on the internet. I hope you like it.

This Bird was stored in 1958 at Bangkok since they found them too complex and experienced difficulties in maintaining them. A new company was formed, THAI with TAC having 70% shareholding and SAS 30%, and using leased DC6B's from SAS, making the Constellation surplus and being sold to Guest Aerovias of Mexico.

I did not put a spec file inside because i did not see a diffrence between having or having not the spec file inside my folder. Anywhere if somwone like to make a good spec file for it and can show me the diffrent this will be great.

Have fun Happy Flying. Oh i forgot to take out the Cockpitdds update inside my folder. So this is not my work all the credits of it goes to the Original Desinger you can find more of this by searching for A2A Repaints there are many diffrent colours for downloading i think in the A2A Forum.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit A2A Constellation Thai Airways TAC Textures.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.