Next up, the VVS

Thread: Next up, the VVS

Next up, the VVS

I thought you'd like a few Soviet ones. I know Rene will, as he's always looking for interesting things to shoot down... Three of these five have alternative (not necessarily authentic) winter textures, and one has an alternative blue-grey scheme which I believe is largely the result of one profile artist's excessive imagination, and then others feeding off his work without doing enough research themselves. That's something I've come across time and time again. Anyway, I've added it in because it looks nice, but be warned that it is very probably completely inaccurate. I do admit that in the absence of any decent photographs - clearly the Soviet Camera still required some development - I have used my imagination rather more than usual...

Had enough yet?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Don't know if there's a east front 1.51 in works, but these have to be included in it.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Thanks very Much, truly under-rated aircraft. The P-40 Warhawk served in every theater and did it well.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    Thanks very Much, truly under-rated aircraft. The P-40 Warhawk served in every theater and did it well.
    Hey Owen,

I just saw your name in the latest replies/threads list, had to say hi.

I hope you're on the improve and feeling better.

Cheers,

Scott
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Very cool planes ndicki!

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Having a problem with this pack; the QC gives me a problem it won't run.

What set-up are you running it in? If nothing else, it'll need "Russia" in the country.xml.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Into all things Russian in the Great Patriotic War. A nice addition. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ndicki View Post
    What set-up are you running it in? If nothing else, it'll need "Russia" in the country.xml.
    Running it in MAW with "Russia" in the country.xml; had to change "Russia" to "Other_Allied_Nations" in the planes .xdp for it to work.

As long as you've got it working!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Blog Entries
    Perfect for CFS3 ETO 1.50. Many thanks. Must have all the P-40's !! A true fighter holding her own throughout WWII.

To use the Dynamic Reticles for the aircraft in this package add this line to the effects section of the xdp file:

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="US_AAF_N6a_gunsight" PosX="0.0025" PosZ="0.55" PosY="0.875" Pitch="90.5" MinVel="-999999" MaxVel="999999"/>
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Blog Entries
    Just installed aircraft package and tested. Fantastic work ! A real joy to fly. Thanks to all involved.

Members who have read this thread: 0