Felis Planes Il-14P, An-24RV and Yak-40

Thread: Felis Planes Il-14P, An-24RV and Yak-40

Felis Planes Il-14P, An-24RV and Yak-40

Andrei Felis, a payware developer released two addons as a freeware (and open source). So there are two excelents freeaware aircrafts for X-plane. AS far I know, both planes are compatible with X-Plane 10.51.

Ilyushin Il-14P

Video promo
    It was released for XP9.20 si it's a bit old. But still a delightful piece of cake.
    Download Here.

Antonov An-24RV

All pictures from X-plane.org.

The AN-24 is the most popular Soviet turboprop aircraft. It was designed to replace the outdated IL12 and IL14. It carries up to 48 passengers at speeds of over 1000 km and at altitudes of up to 7000m. Many AN-24 are operated on local airlines in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and many other countries.

Aircraft systems are reconstituted with unprecedented accuracy.

The flight model alone was tweaked and completed under the supervision of professional consultants - Existing pilots and AN-24 technicians

Main features of this model:

• Realistic controls and devices
    • Complex internal aircraft systems
    • Custom failures and realistic settings
    • Detailed visual model
    • Preflight checks of the aircraft
    • Many animated objects - crew voices
    • KLN90 3D panel (requires installation of KLN90)
    • For those who want the Russian panel, a set of textures is included.

Comprehensive menu for easy management
    • Pop-up panels of major instruments / autopilot
    • Loading systems
    • Views

Download here.

Yakovlev Yak-40

The Yak40 is the first soviet short range jet airliner and the first civil aircraft from Yakovlev design bureau. Because of its small size and black smoke from its engines it was called “cigarette butt”, and for its great fuel consumption - “fuel fighter”.
    The Yak40 finally replaces the Il12 and Il14 in regional lines, which were completely outdated it that time, and make a great competitor to the turboprop An24. Passengers love the Yak40 for its comfort. Pilots and engineers for its simple use and maintenance. The Yak40 and An24 are still in use on many regional lines in countries of ex USSR and neighbor.

The plane is equipped with:

• Full complex of navigation system, including automatic directional finder ARK9,
    • Nav complex CourseMP,
    • Directional system GMK1 and MK8,
    • Meteolocator “Kontur” and TCAS
    • Fire extinguisher system
    • Pressurization and air conditioning systems
    • Fuel system with fuel buster pumps, cross and flow valves
    • Hydraulic system, which feeds the flaps, stab landing gears and brakes

Yak40
    is the first soviet airplane, designed to be controlled by two pilots and one engineer. This model has been tested and approved by real Yak 40 pilots.

As all our models, this one also have fully functional virtual cockpit and exterior, correct dynamics and systems

All systems and most calculations made by plugin, which starts automatically, as plane being opened.

Download here.

There also available Felis Tookbox, a set of software which:
    - Calculate fuel, for the Felis Tupolev Tu-154M. - Calculate either takeoff or landing performance for the Felis Yakovlev40, Antonov 24 and Felis Tupolev Tu-154M.

- Calculate QFE, TOD and converting units for the Felis airplanes.

Available here

All pictures from X-plane.org.

At this moment, Felis has in store a superb Tupolev Tu-154M.

Blog Entries
    Love that An24 and the Yak 40! Looks like I'm gonna be using X-Plane 10 for quite a while yet so these types of aircraft really great to stay in the cockpit with. Great videos!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Yeap. Until a stable version and some aircrafts and sceneries are converted it's better keep XP10. Modern technology with an active development have this little things...With FS we forgot what is a live software.
    Ted This Forum looks like a big empty palace...It's cold here man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Yeap. Until a stable version and some aircrafts and sceneries are converted it's better keep XP10. Modern technology with an active development have this little things...With FS we forgot what is a live software.
    Ted This Forum looks like a big empty palace...It's cold here man.
    I think X-Plane 11 will change all that as it has a much friendlier interface and setup! I hope!!! By the way what can keep this place from becoming a tomb is actively showing what you do on X-Plane. I even welcome comparisons to other simulators. Heck, if I had the money I'd every flight simulator LOL!
    Last edited by txnetcop; January 15th, 2017 at 04:55.
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 2