And some more Gee Bees

Thread: And some more Gee Bees

And some more Gee Bees

I just uploaded and available now, is a paint set for the Alabeo Gee Bee Z with 2 versions of the same one. One sport GA and a racing version.

One thing about flying the Gee Bee. You won't be bored to pieces during take offs and landings. They can be quite "interesting". And entertaining for your buddies if flying in multiplayer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NR161L.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Great----thank you!
    Mike

Blog Entries
    Willy I love your paints but they are for the Alabeo model which I don't have. Do you have any for the Warwick Carter variant?
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

I've done a few for it. In multiplayer if you don't have the airplane the other guy is flying, you're gonna see a default Cessna. So, if I'm online in the Alabeo, I'll do up one of the freeware ones so the other guys who don't have the Alabeo can see a Gee Bee in that paint scheme.

I've got the Warwick Carter one installed in FSX, FS2004 and Golden Wings. And until I got the Alabeo one, it was my Gee Bee of choice. But I'll say this for the Alabeo one. At the regular price of $20, IMHO, it's one of the best payware bargins out there.

I haven't tried some of the new tricks I've learned on the Carter Gee Bee. Yet. I couldn't do them for the FS9 version but the FSX version is a possibility. I'll just have to see if I can get it to take a "metallic" paint scheme.

Ted, I've got two in the library here for the "Wozza" Gee Bee. One is black/red which was an earlier personal ride and then one green/white which is a play on a later Gee Bee, the R-6H QED which was painted "Lucky Strike" green with red/orange lettering. I'll dig around and see if there's anything hidden in a corner of the "paint shop".

Huub did a really nice one in a "Guiness" paint and there's one at FlightSim for the FSX version in the scheme from the last scenes of the movie "The Rocketeer"

I've found one that was never uploaded in the hanger. It'll need some rework but it's mostly there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    Ted, I've got two in the library here for the "Wozza" Gee Bee. One is black/red which was an earlier personal ride and then one green/white which is a play on a later Gee Bee, the R-6H QED which was painted "Lucky Strike" green with red/orange lettering. I'll dig around and see if there's anything hidden in a corner of the "paint shop".
    Thanks Willy much appreciated!
    Ted

Ted, here's the unfinished one that I found buried. I originally did this paint for the Alabeo one and flew it for a long time. I'm going to see what I can do to finish it and try out a few things while I'm at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Condor-2017-jan-12-001.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    Ted, here's the unfinished one that I found buried. I originally did this paint for the Alabeo one and flew it for a long time. I'm going to see what I can do to finish it and try out a few things while I'm at it.
    Gorgeous! Thanks Willy

Did a little changing around on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to flying this little beauty tonight! Thank you again, my friend
    Ted

Members who have read this thread: 0