Microsim T-37 Tweet

Thread: Microsim T-37 Tweet

Microsim T-37 Tweet

Does anyone have a copy of FS2004 Microsim's T-37 Tweet? I can't find it for download or purchase so I guess its not for sale anymore. I would be happy to purchase it if I knew where I could find it...
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Run a search for microsim of the forums and you'll find a few that did purchase the model have it working in P3D and maybe some insight on how to find the model. I also missed out and should've purchased it in my FS9 days. Otherwise, sadly like the Iris F-16D, it's gone.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Angry

I just might have the installation file for the Tweet. I trained in the T-37 back in 1999. I have always kept backups of all my payware install files on CD and thumb drives. However, I'm not sure about the registration key or serial number.
    I have yet to try installing the Tweet to P3D. My hopes are that a developer like MILVIZ will come out with a detailed model with failing systems. I gained a better appreciation for the Tweet whenever I landed without any systems failures or emergencies.

I remember as a B-52 gunner in SAC the "dog whistle" taxing by while preflighting the BUFF or during postflight. It made that distictive sound. Thanks for the info, if you have the installation file I would be willing to pay money to gain a copy for a project I'm working on.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Members who have read this thread: 0