New planes and repaints wishlist for FSX - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New planes and repaints wishlist for FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    No.

xoxoxo,
    World
    You have NO sense of adventure Bjoern Broadsword calling Danny Boy..

You'd go with the BV141 then?
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    You have NO sense of adventure Bjoern Broadsword calling Danny Boy..

You'd go with the BV141 then?
    My sense of adventure can not be fulfilled with a slow tin can. At least not in a simulator with limited fidelity.

Try setting up the FDE for one of those.
    If you absolutely need a recon aircraft with good visibility, suggest a Fw-189. It also has the advantage of better sale prospects.
    Or an Ar-234, which would provide added adventure through its prehistoric turbines.

I'm sure that as a recon platform, the 189 was a darned sight better too! Talking of recon platforms.. how's about an Fw-200 Condor then?

ATB
    DaveB

A Focke Wulf 189 would be very nice ... Mike

Blog Entries
    To chime in on this thread, these are under development by me using purchased mesh with permission granted to release them. The Trislander is the first model to have F1 GTN capabilities with F1 GNS options later down the road.

Britten Norman BN2A MKIII Trislander

Bell 47D1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-12-13_15-46-56-667.jpg   2017-1-10_17-25-59-339.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Those are looking great!

Regarding the latter, would you consider making an Agusta-Westland Sioux AH1 (i.e. 47G-3B) variant, with assistance if needed??? I also happen to be acquainted with a former AAC Sioux pilot, if that helps?

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Those are looking great!

Regarding the latter, would you consider making an Agusta-Westland Sioux AH1 (i.e. 47G-3B) variant, with assistance if needed??? I also happen to be acquainted with a former AAC Sioux pilot, if that helps?

Andy
    Hi Andy,

I've been asked if any of the G series 47 is planned, will be the 47D1 variant for now as the mesh I purchased is based upon this model and the material I have is centered around this variant. At some point in the future, I would like to do a "G" series 47.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Beechcraft Volpar Amphibian

Would be nice.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails volparlow.jpg  

Would love a XCub

http://cubcrafters.com/xcub

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cubcrafters-xcub-01-abf30564b6dfb040070c3c94bd273fad5c5c9872e3018199b7c3778c69a6bff2.jpg   cubcrafters-xcub-03-ba4fa5f2b27da2f9aeed24acd9f4921f95834e94df0b17bd4da4b1d0ad2c6636.jpg  
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Would be nice good aircraft.....

Il-114-100

Il-114-300

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    You're lucky.

gasp*sputter*choke* WOOHOOO!!
    in lieu of a Norseman that'll F'n DO
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Lots of commercially not viable requests here but really enjoy this thread.

we all can wish, right?

I wish for a US Navy repaint (or two...) of Just Flight F-4U Corsair... All available liveries are
    for Marines...
    My Military Flight Videos :

I'm not wishing for anything new.

I'm wishing for completion and release of many, many addons that are "in the works" such as the WBS P-39, AH/JF Hunter, Javelin and Typhoon, Flying Stations Firefly, Milviz Beaver, and others.

Seems that the older I get, the longer it takes to get these released.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Airplane for FSX
    Siai-Marchetti SF-260

Repaint Request
    Wozza P-51 Mustang painted as the Collings Foundation's own TF-51 "Toulouse Nuts"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8242.jpg   IMG_3474.jpg  
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

RAF SEPECAT Jaguar - single and dual seat versions

McDonnell Douglas Phantom FG1(K) & FGR2(M)

EE Canberra B2 & T4

Westland Whirlwind HAR10 -helicopter

Vickers VC10

If they are of the quality of Just Flight's Tornado I'll be a very happy man indeed.

Thanks

Mike H

Not necessarily looking for new aircraft (there is a lot of great stuff out there now), but some of my fav aircraft could use some repaints. I'm particularly interested in a repaint of the Carenado PC-12 in Planesense, Inc. markings. Also, any American charter company C-404, PC-12, PA-31, etc..from Alabeo & Carenado. These planes don't have many repaints out there in American registrations or charter/air taxi markings...
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Lockheed T2V Seastar.

Obviously no devs will burn their hands on this one so, like most other subjects in this thread, a clear case of DIY.

I'm bound to say this is the best post on this thread. The strength of FS is that anyone can – with a lot of work – make an add-on for the sim. Well done that man!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

I'd like to see Flight Replicas release some more variants of either the P-40 (E, F, K, or M) or Bf109 (F, & G).

I'd also like to see a decent Hawker Hurricane, either a MK.I or II (FS Addon would be a good candidate to fulfill that wish!)

Of course looking forward to anything else that took has taken my fancy and is still under development.

Cheers

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Fiat G.55 "Centauro"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g55_001.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    Vickers VC10

Thanks

Mike H
    Yes.. Just Flight / Aeroplane Heaven is working on an Vickers VC10

C-141A to Milviz standards
    C-17 to Milviz standards

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    North American FJ-4 (AF-1E) Fury - This would be a good one for Virtavia, or one of the F-86 makers.
    Seconded, pretty sure it was on the Section F8 to do list, alas they only ever released the E model though at one time plans were to do the entire family.

As for my own wishlist in descending order of desire:

Folland Gnat (kinda hoping Rob Richardson will do it, seems like its up his alley.)
    Sea Harrier FA.2
    Sepecat Jaguar
    Grumman Cougar (Particularly the TF-9)

Long shots:

Sr.53 and or an Sr.177 (Never gonna happen though I don't think, and I don't have the free time to do it myself)
    Hawker P.1052
    Hawker P.1081
    Hawker Huntsman

Struggling to think of much beyond the above as my interests are actually fairly well covered.
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado5834 View Post
    One of those wings isn't right....poor thing looks like it'd perpetually turn left...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    One of those wings isn't right....poor thing looks like it'd perpetually turn left...
    Are you suggesting Gmax has a squint? It has...

Oh, and I'd like a DH.103 Hornet with a VC to current standards. Not that I don't enjoy Rob Richardson's model, I do! Some folk are never satisfied...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0