New planes and repaints wishlist for FSX - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New planes and repaints wishlist for FSX

Roger-Wilco 66,

if I may ask, is there really a DHC-4 / C-7 Caribou in the works by a developer? That would be very nice.
    The only "serious" model I know of is the Virtavia variant, but thats quite some years old.

Kind regards,

Oliver

P.S.:
    @Mejborn,

you probably already know it, even though its not a DR150 model, the excellent frenchVFR site has a "new" (2016) FSX/P3D model for the Jodel D-112.
    It has those typical wings too and usually the quality of FrenchVFR's airplanes is very good.

Icon22

Curtiss C-46 Commando
    Fairchild C-119 (G & J)
    Breguet Br.1150 Atlantic
    Fiat G.55 "Centauro"
    Fiat G.91R & PAN
    Messerschmitt Bf.109 B/K
    Messerschmitt Bf.110 B/G
    Junkers Ju.87B/R Stuka
    Grumman F9F Cougar
    North American F-86D/K
    North American FJ-2/3/4 Fury
    Bell 47J Ranger
    Sikorsky HH-3E/F

Quote Originally Posted by Flapsfull View Post
    Roger-Wilco 66,

P.S.:
    @Mejborn,

you probably already know it, even though its not a DR150 model, the excellent frenchVFR site has a "new" (2016) FSX/P3D model for the Jodel D-112.
    It has those typical wings too and usually the quality of FrenchVFR's airplanes is very good.
    Thanks for the HU . I´m downloading now. I didnt know about the 2016 version of the Jodel D-112. I hve the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Fairchild C-119 (G & J)
    Breguet Br.1150 Atlantic
    Wow!! That would be very nice. The Fairchild C-119 & Breguet Br.1150 Atlantic (Atlantique 2 & ATL2) is good beautiful aircraft!!

Repaint for N2800G will be great and if a2a do HA-1112ML Buchon that will be super great

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by ksw1375 View Post
    Nice!! Saab 340/2000 looks like a very interesting aircraft..
    Virtualcol has a payware Saab 340/2000 package. Not A2A but the price isn't bad at $14.00 for two models and a ton of paints.
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Virtualcol has a payware Saab 340/2000 package. Not A2A but the price isn't bad at $14.00 for two models and a ton of paints.
    That's Virtualcol has a payware not good quality aircraft....

Roger-Wilco 66,

if I may ask, is there really a DHC-4 / C-7 Caribou in the works by a developer? That would be very nice.
    Yes there is one, its being converted from a DCS model to a FSX model, sorry its not my place to say anymore

What about an Argosy?

Dave

SOH-CM-2020
    These have already been mentioned, but I'll vote for these .....

Falcon 10
    EMB-120
    Curtiss C-46

Pete.

Pretty Please

Milviz Beaver & Turbo beaver
    Milviz 105
    C-7 Caribou
    Saab 340
    C46
    Single Otter ( round engine )
    Lancaster BIII -personal connection

I'm going to go well off the beaten path, and state besides the Cessna T303 Crusader I would like from Alabeo/Carenado, I would love to see an HD.31 and HD.34 from Restauravia. Especially now that Boeing is pursuing an advanced version of a strut braced wing for a super efficient airliner.

Also, yes, Milviz is working on an F-105. But we still need an RF-8G and Viggens! I really want the SK.37e (I believe that was the ECM version).

Oh, and a P-39 (Yes, I'm talking to you John )

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Oh, and a P-39 (Yes, I'm talking to you John )
    Loud and clear. ; )

I'll add that, in addition to really looking forward to a Flight Replicas DC-4/C-54, I too would love to have a Flight Replicas FSX P-40E & K (to follow-on from the N) and an FR FSX Bf-109G (to follow-on from the K). A Flight Replicas Yak-3 and/or Yak-11 would be awesome as well.

In general terms, I'd love to see an FSX Howard DGA, some Waco Cabin Wings, a Laird LC-DW-500 Super Solution, a P-26 Peashooter, a P-35 and/or AT-12, a Boeing F4B/P-12/100 (the early/better looking fabric fuselage ones), done with care, detail, and accuracy. I would also love to see a Milviz Mig-15 and/or Mig-17 (to complement their fantastic F-86 and F-100).

For myself, I'd actually like to try and finish some things this year...

Lockheed T2V Seastar.

Obviously no devs will burn their hands on this one so, like most other subjects in this thread, a clear case of DIY.

Quote Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post

Single Otter ( round engine )
    You're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Lockheed T2V Seastar.

Obviously no devs will burn their hands on this one so, like most other subjects in this thread, a clear case of DIY.

Sold! I'll take one!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by PeteHam View Post
    These have already been mentioned, but I'll vote for these .....

EMB-120
    Curtiss C-46

Pete.
    I would love to see an EMB 120 Brasilia from IRIS Simulations... Turboprop Commuter very interesting payware quality HD aircraft... and Curtiss C-46 Commando I would like from Just Flight.....

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Id love a FSX/P3D Canadair CL-44 Yukon

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Roger-Wilco 66,

The only "serious" model I know of is the Virtavia variant, but thats quite some years old.

Kind regards,

Oliver

[...]
    Yes, there's something "serious" going on, but it is a bit early to go into details. We have to get the project organized first. As far as I can see this is going to be really good.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Yes, there's something "serious" going on, but it is a bit early to go into details. We have to get the project organized first. As far as I can see this is going to be really good.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Well that is cool to know, file that away and keep a eye out at various points in the future, as a Aussie it will be a very welcome addition.
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by ChipShop View Post
    Ok, Here's my two penny worth:-

Updated FSX version of Westland Sea King, with fully functioning Hover Control Panel and Winch.

Native FSX Westland Gazelle.

Native FSX Westland Lynx.

Native FSX Avro Shackleton AEW Mk2.

Hunting Percival Sea Prince (RN).

ChipShop
    My list has a similar flavour to ChipShop's. I'd be after P3D native as much as FSX.

Rotary-Wing

• Westland Gazelle AH1 (in the payware pipeline via MP DESIGN STUDIO)
    • AS350 Squirrel HT1... there are other AS350s out there for FSX, but none representing the HT1 with the combination of twin stick, full panel, load hook and only upper doors glazed!
    • Westland Sea King HAS1, HAS5 and HC4 (not too bothered about the Sikorsky originals)
    • Westland Scout AH1 with TacPack SS11!
    • Westland Wasp HAS1 with TacPack SS11!
    • Agusta-Westland Sioux AH1 (the existing payware Bell 47 isn't a 47G-3B variant)
    • Westland Wessex... starting with the HAS3, then HAS1 and HU5 (with TacPack AS12!)... followed eventually by the remainder!
    • Westland Whirlwind HAS7 (other variants would be a bonus, but the HAS7 is a must!)
    • Westland Lynx AH7 with TacPack TOW!
    • Westland Lynx HAS3 with TacPack Sea Skua!
    • Westland Dragonfly with Alvis Leonides engine and straight blades (not too bothered about the Sikorsky original)
    • SARO Skeeter AOP12

Fixed-Wing

• DHC-2 Beaver AL1 (in the payware pipeline via MILVIZ... but I live in hope of an AL1 variant, with bomb racks & controls, Decca navigator, Green Salad homer and Army radio set!)
    • Auster AOP9 (despite the fab existing FS9 model)
    • Hunting-Percival Sea Prince
    • Hunting-Percival Survey Prince
    • Hunting Jet Provost T3
    • SA Bulldog T1. plus COIN variants with TacPack guns and rockets
    • A4 Skyhawk, with TacPack
    • Dassault Falcon 20

Andy
    Last edited by spatialpro; January 17th, 2017 at 07:07.

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    A Flight Replicas Yak-3 and/or Yak-11 would be awesome as well. I would also love to see a Milviz Mig-15 and/or Mig-17 (to complement their fantastic F-86 and F-100).
    I'll vote for these also, along with:

Fiat G.59
    A Rhodie Alouette III
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Loud and clear. ; )

I'll add that, in addition to really looking forward to a Flight Replicas DC-4/C-54, I too would love to have a Flight Replicas FSX P-40E & K (to follow-on from the N) and an FR FSX Bf-109G (to follow-on from the K). A Flight Replicas Yak-3 and/or Yak-11 would be awesome as well....

Foamingatthemouth
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

My wishlist is for aircraft that are not available, or not available to the quality standard expected these days. My list is:

Boeing 314
    Convair 240
    Boeing 747-SP (The CLS 747-200 could be easily modified to be an outstanding SP)
    Douglas DC-7C

I'll add one more to the top of my list.

F4D Skyray. Done to the visual standard like the VS F9F or better. This bird was a real record holder, pioneer and designed by a self-educated engineer!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0