Lisunov Li-2
    Matt

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Here are some of my wishes

KC-135 (an important plane)
    Saberliner
    F-105
    G550 (if they would come to their senses)

SAAB 2000
    P47D Bubbletop
    NA F86H
    NA Fury
    Cessna T37
    SU 34 Fullback
    Sepecat Jaguar
    Dassault Rafale ( with a new fantasy name, of course, may be
    Saultdas Replicator...) :-) :-)
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    SAAB 2000 :-) :-)
    Nice!! Saab 340/2000 looks like a very interesting aircraft..

My wish for a repaint would be the old Eastern Airlines paint for JF's DC-6.

Regarding the NA FJ-4B Fury, I am fairly certain that we (Virtavia) will eventually get to producing one. Possibly after the XB-46 (my speculation).

Quote Originally Posted by ksw1375 View Post
    Nice!! Saab 340/2000 looks like a very interesting aircraft..
    Yesssss!!! I still have FS2004 on my HD and sometime I use it to fly
    some planes not compatible with FSX.
    The BSMP Saab 2000 is one of those aircraft!!!! And I still love it!
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Yesssss!!! I still have FS2004 on my HD and sometime I use it to fly
    some planes not compatible with FSX.
    The BSMP Saab 2000 is one of those aircraft!!!! And I still love it!
    Oh no.. BMSP That's not good No VC(Interior Cockpit and Interior Virtual Cabin) and Not good quality aircraft... so cockpit and interior Virtual cabin to need.... OMG!!!!!!!

I think a big one that has been missed in the SAAB JAS-39 Gripen C and D ! Alphasim did there many years ago! I think a good payware one would do it justice now. Plus with certain IRIS-T and Meteor now in TP thanks to Dino !

A new update to date C-17 Globemaster III, maybe with a FMC?
    Lancaster (Any variant)
    Puma helicopter?
    Lynx/Wildcat - One ones are Alphasim/Virtiva freeware examples.
    Hawk T2? We havea great T1 from JF, now need up to date bird
    Sepecat Jaguar would be brilliant!
    Full TP F-15E and C?
    Updated F-16, maybe TP? Hint hint Aerosoft!
    A update to date Westland Sea King?

I'm looking forward to Milviz future release of the C-130J and C-130J-30

Matt
    MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"

Quote Originally Posted by lowlevelRAF. View Post

A new update to date C-17 Globemaster III, maybe with a FMC?
    Sepecat Jaguar would be brilliant!
    A update to date Westland Sea King?
    I'm looking forward to Milviz future release of the C-130J and C-130J-30

Matt
    Those.. oh yes

plus a A2A treatment of SAAB 2000 would make me part with money
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

The release thread for a new, well made aircraft add-on has only 39 replies while the n-th iteration of a wishlist currently is at reply number 59. And you're wondering why your dreams go unfulfilled...

My uneducated guess is that unless something in this voluminous list is already in development. . .and I mean "well" into development, you're looking at at least 1 to 2 years before it would surface as a WIP The days of 3 or 4 or 6 month turnarounds for aircraft, especially payware are far behind us. Too many demands by users for intricate modeling details, system specific details, integration of specialized avionics packages, on the nose or it isn't worth paying for FDE's and so on have pushed development times for many companies to the point that. . ."is it done yet" or "do you have a release date" aren't worthy of an answer until it's reached the 2yr mark in the process, lol.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Wish lists are just that, wish lists. I think that devs can get some sense of what their customers want by such a list. Chances are no dev is going to do a one off prototype that only a few would want.
    but
    wouldnt it be great is their was a reply saying "now that you ask, we have a boondoggle f49 in the works"

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    My uneducated guess is that unless something in this voluminous list is already in development. . .and I mean "well" into development, you're looking at at least 1 to 2 years before it would surface as a WIP The days of 3 or 4 or 6 month turnarounds for aircraft, especially payware are far behind us. Too many demands by users for intricate modeling details, system specific details, integration of specialized avionics packages, on the nose or it isn't worth paying for FDE's and so on have pushed development times for many companies to the point that. . ."is it done yet" or "do you have a release date" aren't worthy of an answer until it's reached the 2yr mark in the process, lol.
    Speaking as a developer for many years in the MS flight sim world, I think not only is this absolutely right, it needs to be said.

Commercial developers have raised the quality bar again and again to the point where I (and so many others) just can hardly tolerate the level we had even 5 years ago. Now, to sell, a product needs be not only visually stunning and authentically detailed, and it also must have a deep and carefully realistic systems implementation. Long gone are the days when a low-res model and textures along with simplistic systems based entirely around what the sim itself has built-in would suffice.

Freeware developers have followed suit. The high-quality freeware of today would put to shame the best commercial quality from the last decade. The bar is amazingly high and getting higher - and that's a good thing for all of us.

But.

It all takes time, and in commercial development, time is money.

The flight sim community gets impatient with both long development cycles and higher prices. But they are the inevitable result of the demand for ever higher quality products. There is no magic bullet. People who haven't been involved in the development of high quality airplanes just don't quite understand the level of effort and tedium involved in getting hundreds and even thousands of details not only right, but working together.

Thanks for saying this.

Dutch

The XP-67 is an interesting design and might be cool to fly also, but to pick a nit it was a McDonnell design not a Douglas design from waaay back when they were independent companies before they merged and then Boeing swallowed them both up.

This may not really fit into this list as it is an already existing plane, but I'd like a more realistic flight model for the simple boring old Cessna 152. The 2 existing payware models either climb like a bat out of hell on departure or sinks like it's carrying a ton of lead on final approach.

More in line with this list how about some early pioneer pre-WW1 designs.

Curtiss C-46
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C46-AirCargoExpress.jpg  

Indeed, forgot about that one
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I see one added to the list, the F-105 , couple years back there was one in development but I don't recall who it was?

P-51d

Can someone do this repaint for the Warbirdsim P-51D???

Capt. Ivan L McGuire, Danville, IL, 364th Fighter Squadron. P-51D 44-72821 C5-J “Plastered Bastard” (L&R). Capt. McGuire’s replacement a/c which was eventually sold to Switzerland as J-2112.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5-j6.jpg  
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Blog Entries

I can do it for you...

Contact me by PM...
    G.

My AC list yields for aircraft that I hope to be new developments that are done to meet up to day qualities. I mean like our C-47, or Aircraft by Milviz / A2A / Ants Trojan.

C-7A Caribou (coming up, just wait.....)

F-105 Thunderchief (wasn't Milviz on that one???)

C-123K (hopefully, a new one native FSX, not revamped)

B-25 Mitchell (long overdue)

C-119

C-46 Commando

Helio Courier

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post

Helio Courier

Cheers,
    Mark
    That would be very nice. The Helio Courier is over-looked
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

http://gac16.blogspot.com/

Check out my sceneries here on SOH

Small European taildraggers payware looks and with a very good FDE.

Like Danish KZ 7

Polish built RWD-5. This is a very famous plane. It still has the record for being the lightest plane ever to cross the atlantic non stop.

French built Jodel DR 150 Mascaret. Ooooh, those gull wings. In my eyes, the prettiest GA plane ever made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KZIII_small.jpg   RWD-5bis_04.jpg   300px-Jodel_D.150_Mascaret.jpg  

The Saab Gripen/Viggen families would be very welcome (we already have a very good J35J Draken that doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's free, too)
    The Sepecat Jaguar family is long overdue.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Alky View Post
    Curtiss C-46
    Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post

C-46 Commando

Cheers,
    Mark

+1.

I would love to see an up to date payware quality C-46. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been one done.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0