Just Flight Boeing 757 Jetliner FREEMIUM

Thread: Just Flight Boeing 757 Jetliner FREEMIUM

SOH-CM-2020

Just Flight Boeing 757 Jetliner FREEMIUM

A payware aircraft for free

You can now download this F-Lite 757 Jetliner - a fully fledged 757 simulation that would usually sell for £19.99 - completely FREE!

https://www.justflight.com/product/7...liner-freemium

757 Jetliner has been created by Just Flight's own in-house development team and features an accurate and detailed model of the non-winglet version of the 757-200 in a British Airways livery with Rolls-Royce engines and a custom sound set.<o></o>
    The accurate and detailed external model is accompanied by a high quality interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit with custom FMC (Flight Management Computer), accurate animations, custom flight dynamics, realistic aircraft lighting effects, stunning external textures and the full complement of lighting effects. A comprehensive manual including flight tutorial and FMC guide is also included.

The catch ..... you buy the extra textures you need at a very reasonable price.

https://www.justflight.com/product/7...xpansion-packs

I think this is a novel but brilliant way to market a payware aircraft.

Pete.

Thanks for the hu Pete...downloading now.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Downloaded this a while back. You should also find a couple of free textures on the JF website. An American Airlines one and a NZAF one.Cheers,

thanks for the post,

however this addon is several years old and always has been for free,

it didnt do to well in the reviews

it didnt do to well in the reviews
    From FlightSim review:
    Conclusion

This is an excellent aircraft and one that I will no doubt log many hours in.
    Full review:
    http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conten...iner-Base-Pack

From AVSIM review:
    There is simply no excuse not to add it to your hangar…so what are you waiting for?
    Full review:
    http://www.avsim.com/index.php/_/rev...freemium-r1131
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post

i was referring to user reviews, many websites give 10 out 10 for everything and anything

i was referring to user reviews, many websites give 10 out 10 for everything and anything

Good job it's free
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

frame rate impact? memory resource extensive? How is exterior appearance? I am interested in opinions from users, not from reviews of magazines or websites.

As it's free why not give it a go and find out how you like it? If nothing else it will probably be quicker and more accurate than finding users comments and trying to extrapolate them against your own personal expectations of a product
    If in the end it's not for you, a quick uninstall will make it like it never happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    frame rate impact? memory resource extensive? How is exterior appearance? I am interested in opinions from users, not from reviews of magazines or websites.
    It's a very basic aircraft, and its graphical level of quality is also quite basic, for the exterior. The VC is more pleasant, although very far away from paywares.
    It's like a freeware aircraft made by non-professional persons, excepted it has a specific FMC (simplified, but nice to have), which is VERY rare on freeware planes.
    EDIT2: removed a part of my comment which was sounding offensive, no matter how I tried to write it :/

For the price, it's nice to have if you don't have any serious liner in your hangar. That plane is very good for the people who like the liners but never dared to buy a payware one.
    It's not good for screenshots, but it's nice for those like me who enjoy flying simple IFR flights with the default FSX ATC.

It is free after all. I have done a lift and shift with the VC and spliced it into the SkySpirit 767-200 and -300 exterior models. Very nice combination (757 and 767 IRL were deliberately made very similar) for the price!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    You complain over free?

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    It is free after all. I have done a lift and shift with the VC and spliced it into the SkySpirit 767-200 and -300 exterior models. Very nice combination (757 and 767 IRL were deliberately made very similar) for the price!
    Exactly what I did. The SkySpirit is a very nice model and this will give you a great freeware option, and best of all no OOMs! On a similar note, I've just discovered the OpenSky CRJ-700 which I've paired with the default CRJ vc. Excellent!

Daube:It's not good for screenshots
    Thanks all for reviews particularly Daube's important comment on exterior appearance of JustFlight 757. I will stick with POSKY 757s considering the fact that my screenshots of POSKY 757s made people think I was using Captain Sims 757!!! LOL

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Thanks all for reviews particularly Daube's important comment on exterior appearance of JustFlight 757. I will stick with POSKY 757s considering the fact that my screenshots of POSKY 757s made people think I was using Captain Sims 757!!! LOL

Regards,

Aharon

Hey Aharon,

Not trying to twist your arm, but until 23.59, 11th January, 2017 (UTC) you can pick up the Captain Sim 757 for US$9.99 on the Captain Sim website. 9 hours left from the time of this post.

Just information

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Hey Aharon,

Not trying to twist your arm, but until 23.59, 11th January, 2017 (UTC) you can pick up the Captain Sim 757 for US$9.99 on the Captain Sim website. 9 hours left from the time of this post.

Just information

Cheers,
    Of course, that US$9.99 works out to around A$69.99..........
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Here's a suggestion for an experiment: Run the POSKY 757-200 model through ModelConverterX to make it FSX native and then try to merge it with the JF Freemium 757 VC. In theory, this should yield a FSX native freeware 757 with a metric ton of available repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    Exactly what I did. The SkySpirit is a very nice model and this will give you a great freeware option, and best of all no OOMs! On a similar note, I've just discovered the OpenSky CRJ-700 which I've paired with the default CRJ vc. Excellent!
    Have you seen this?

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thr...rework.436719/

The download link can't be accessed without being logged in at FSDev, so here it is:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnuiysgdn1...700VC.zip?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Nope you are not trying to twist my arm Already bought it 4 years ago for 9 bucks and used it as posing model for screenshots. Prefer to fly POSKY. LOL

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 1