Captain Sim sale everything $9.99 24 hrs only

Thread: Captain Sim sale everything $9.99 24 hrs only

Hybrid View

Captain Sim sale everything $9.99 24 hrs only Jan-11

Just got the email:

We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, from 00:00 to 23:59 11JAN2017 (UTC) everything is $9.99. Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com
    24 hours only. At 23:59 11JAN2017 (UTC) all prices are back to regular.
    Stay tuned,

Captain Sim News

I posted here so people don't miss.

Thanks - RobM

PS Although note the sale isn't until Jan-11

What is the most recent / best Captain Sim release? (I already have the B-52 and C-130 from them. You may be able to determine from those that I own, I usually go for military aircraft, so that is why I ask the question.) Thanks.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Any experience/opinions on their Boeing 707-300 base model and follow-on E-3 expansion model?

Screenshots look very nice (as expected).

Just watched a 15 minute cockpit preflight and engine startup video on youtube for the base model. Is there a jump-in-and-go option?

Blimey, their Mig 21 twin seater is still soldering on, that was my first ever payware, and to be honest, still my most enjoyable. the external model still looks good in FSX, but the VC is unusable, might just load it up for old times sake.

cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Any experience/opinions on their Boeing 707-300 base model and follow-on E-3 expansion model?

Screenshots look very nice (as expected).

Just watched a 15 minute cockpit preflight and engine startup video on youtube for the base model. Is there a jump-in-and-go option?
    Frank,

I have the base model 707 and it is still quite nice considering it's age. You can do a quick Control+E start up if you like but it seems there were a number of times it was already running when I started the flight (I supposed that might also be dictated by your saved flight & aircraft state of that saved flight). The model is very stable, handles very well, a joy to fly by hand. The sound file is excellent as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I own the C-130 & all variants for FS9, plus the F-104, B707, and that MiG-21UM spoken of earlier. All are excellent, so good I am thinking about purchasing the C-130 for FSX and installing it there as well.

B707 is a good job, detailed enough it doesn't overwhelm you with systems management problems, yet still allows a detailed-enough startup from cold & dark. Plenty of textures to choose from, too.

You've got to pick your way carefully through the installation procedures when you install and start first time. Also, their tech. assistance takes some slow and careful reading in order for you to understand it. I've always gotten an answer, though it may take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Frank,

I have the base model 707 and it is still quite nice considering it's age. You can do a quick Control+E start up if you like but it seems there were a number of times it was already running when I started the flight (I supposed that might also be dictated by your saved flight & aircraft state of that saved flight). The model is very stable, handles very well, a joy to fly by hand. The sound file is excellent as well.
    Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the free demo. Visually all is very nice but I'm getting flashing as I look around the cockpit in all directions so that might mean a game ender. Quel dommage.

Has CS released new panel for C-130J?

Members who have read this thread: 0