Bandwidth and Charter Membership Drive 2017

Thread: Bandwidth and Charter Membership Drive 2017

Bandwidth and Charter Membership Drive 2017

It's that time of year again and we need your help to keep SOH running for another year. Please give via the Donate tab above so we can pay the bills coming up for the server, our considerable bandwidth and to keep this site advert-free.

Donors get their names in red, get a faster download rate and a higher maximum number and amount of downloads & uploads per day.

Users who have donated are having their names updated to Chartered status manually since Ickie isn't available right now to switch them automatically, so if you haven't been turned red in a couple of days, contact me or an administrator.

Thanks for your support!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Where to go to donate ? How much is recommended to donate ? On a set income but will send after the 3rd of the month. Much fun and entertainment right here so it's worth the small price. Regards,Scott

Icon22 Reply...

Sixstrings,

Just above the blue and red donations bar, there is a "contribution goal" or "donate" tab. And the answer to your other question is...anything you can do to help. Even five or ten dollars is a big boost, because if each member of SOH contributed $5, we'd be over the hump in a day or two following the start of the drive.

I will also make a second donation at the beginning of February.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Job done!

We've done it! Thank you to all who donated, this very friendly site can continue another year!

As you have probably noticed, we lost Ickie in December: meeting the funding goal for 2017 is a fine tribute to his memory and you'll also see the Newshawks has been renamed Ickie's Newshawks in commemoration. The squirrel lives!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0