Photo Real New Zealand

Thread: Photo Real New Zealand

Beautiful series of screenshots Ian ! Will have to look into getting that scenery myself. Happy New Year ! Mike

Thanks Mike , It will gradually build in to a series, I will also combine showing off payware as well and many other freeware photo material which is fully AGN'd , , I have returned back to VLC mesh and land-class which suits all New Zealand photo real , I also be post work incoming and older project our NZ Scenery team have worked on.

Is there any chance this might become available for download on a site with a speed greater than 50kb/s ? That would be a 12hr (!) download from Flightsim (without paying for a premium account - which would kind of defeat the notion of this being freeware).

Yours hopefully, A.
    Last edited by aardvark62; January 2nd, 2017 at 05:46.

Been on Rob's Subscription list for a while now - his latest release, 'Dunedin' is fantastic. How's Christchurch coming along?

Duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark62 View Post
    Is there any chance this might become available for download on a site with a speed greater than 50kb/s ? That would be a 12hr (!) download from Flightsim (without paying for a premium account - which would kind of defeat the notion of this being freeware).

Yours hopefully, A.
    I'll have to look around and ask other sites, ever since AVSIM was hacked twice and loosing files, I still have the issue of logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Been on Rob's Subscription list for a while now - his latest release, 'Dunedin' is fantastic. How's Christchurch coming along?
    Christchurch has had a little done to it, now includes all of Bank Peninsular.

People having d/load issues due to file size, Doug has setup a link at the NZFF site, simply go to the bottom of this page
    http://www.nzff.org/viewtopic.php?f=...91283#p8391283

This is really looking good Ian, nicely done. A beautiful country to display.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Thanks Don, the team effort really get things done. I really do like my photo real scenery and especially well autogened.

I should have hooked this little video to the post , not me flying
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsmnFyYyFB0&t=2s

Members who have read this thread: 0