Saab-37 Viggen

LNS Saab Viggen is available for pre-purchase

Patrick

Draft manual available
    https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180252

Bunyap preview

Patrick

Thanks for the videos and links.

I have been on the fence, back and forth, about getting the Viggen since they first announced it. It is a really interesting jet, typically unique like all Swedish planes, and I have always been impressed by it. On the other hand, the USD/AUD conversion is currently terrible, which would make it expensive, and I have a lot of other DCS World modules that I can't find the time to use.

Decisions, decisions......

BTW, I just read somewhere recently that this year is the 50th anniversary of the Viggen's first flight - February 8, 1967.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Hello Scott,Yes,I feel your pain....Fantastic amount of study level sims and not enough time.TBH I'm only "mildly" interested in this jet. I can not see myself paying full price when I know in a few months it will be discounted by as much as 20%.Just doesn't make sense to pre-purchase for me right now.

Now....The TomCat or Hornet are a different matter altogether

Patrick

I suppose it's a good problem to have; too much choice. As they are doing the Viggen, another interesting one would be the Draken. That's a funny lookin' plane .

The Tomcat and Hornet will be fantastic in DCS for sure. I am also looking forward to these. I hope to see a Super Hornet too some time in the future. And an F-111. And an F-16. And a .................

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Incoming to DCS:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Menu Theme:

Is this an easy bird to take to the skies? Is the start procedure easy or complicated?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Hello Montie,This is a "Study Level" DCS Aircraft[See The Video I posted above,"Start-up Taxi,Take-off] ​But Like All Aircraft in DCS you can use a simple key command to auto start any aircraft.

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0