OT - Warbirdsim P-51 Fighter Leader X Question

Thread: OT - Warbirdsim P-51 Fighter Leader X Question

OT - Warbirdsim P-51 Fighter Leader X Question

Anybody know how I can get these aircraft to show up in FSX as solids rather than skeletons? This has got to be one of the most frustrating products I have ever spent money on. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have any of these issues with it - definitely one of my favourite FSX aircraft ever.

I vaguely remember this from a few years back as an activation issue - have you changed your PC or hard drive since it was first installed and activated? If it's the first time, and it is installed and activated properly, I recall something about either selecting a different aircraft and then going back to the Mustang or clicking 'change location' before cancelling and returning. I also (even more vaguely) remember an updated installer that simplified all the activation and eliminated the problem - maybe an e-mail to Warbirdsim customer service?

Can't help you Mal, it works as advertised on my PC. And as Space Weevil said one of the best FSX aircraft ever made. One small question; are you running DX10?

Cheers,
    Huub

same here, works as advertised, ....and mine is Tacpac enabled too
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

Hi, mal

as SpaceWeevil sad, if you have the original edition, there comes an anoing copy protection with it, which causes skeletons if you have other mustangs
    installed. Get yourself new installers or CDs at Warbirdsim. Works perfect with DirectX 10.

Cheers, Thilo

OK, I sent Warbirdsim an email and we'll see what they say. Thanks all for the responses.

Members who have read this thread: 0