ERROR 1722 When reinstalling FSX in Windows 10

Thread: ERROR 1722 When reinstalling FSX in Windows 10

Icon9 ERROR 1722 When reinstalling FSX in Windows 10

I am getting an error 1722 every time I reinstall FSX Win10. I have ran the so called fix "Microsoft kb928080" it resets as it's suppose to but still no change. I have even reloaded Windows 10 I and I still get error 1722. I am just about ready to give up anybody got a fix ?
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Blog Entries
    get steam fsx 12 bucks online
    I just had the same problem 2 weeks ago and soh users sent me to steam fsx, I downloaded it and walla everything works
    I use win 10/ 64 bit
    Look What I Have Become!

Blog Entries
    here is the link, it looks like they raised the price, to $25, lol
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/
    Look What I Have Become!

Jut bad timing: 25 dollars is actually the "normal" price of FSX Steam, but it's frequently on sale for 12 down to 7 dollars, if I remember correctly.

Ickie

I got a perfectly good Gold Edition FSX with Acceleration sittin on my desk, and a Wife that says she's going to cut the family jewels off if I spend one more dime on anything for a flightsim. ( of course this is after a new computer and a thrustmaster wharthog was delivered a couple of days ago ).
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    For the ungrateful.

Blog Entries
    I have 3 sets of fsx on CD, none work anymore
    thats why i bought the steam download.
    Look What I Have Become!

Finally got it to work and Ickie my jewels are still intact. Even though I'm like the old General who got a new Secretary he was leaving the office for a meeting and she noticed his fly was open, she said General, "Sir your barracks door is open" the general said thank you but really didn't understand until later that she meant his fly was open. The rest of the day he thought about how his new Secretary was checking out his package. When he returned to the office, he asked his Secretary if when she noticed his open barracks door, did she see his soldier standing at attention ? She answered "Why no Sir all I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on two old duffle bags"
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    For the ungrateful.

I wonder when the promised 4th quarter new Steam sim will show up.......

There was an announcement from DTG earlier this month telling they were postponing it a bit, because they wanted to make some changes based on the (negative) feedback they got with FlightSchool...
    I guess this is just part of the truth though. They probably saw XPlane11 coming and didn't want to get in the battle without being prepared (lol)...

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    I am getting an error 1722 every time I reinstall FSX Win10. I have ran the so called fix "Microsoft kb928080" it resets as it's suppose to but still no change. I have even reloaded Windows 10 I and I still get error 1722. I am just about ready to give up anybody got a fix ?

Hi, how you fix this error? I have a same problem now

Members who have read this thread: 0