Trouble with contacting PCAviator

Thread: Trouble with contacting PCAviator

Trouble with contacting PCAviator

Hi all, i'd recently bought an addon from PCAviator and want to contact them afterwards. I had tried it threetimes via their "contact us" - bottom. I wrote, i send, i got a message that the mail is gone in their and they will contact me in the next 24-48 Hours.
    My first mail was 14 days ago .... no response from PCAviator since then. In my humble opinion that is a very bad customer service ..... i feel complete ignored !

Anyone else has such bad experiences with this store ?

Dirk

i usually always had good luck with them on the phone,i alwasy also asked for Mark.hes nice,polite and helps.try callin them.

Like many of these small companies it probably is a skeleton staff. Perhaps taken some time off in the run up to Xmas....

Thanks for your response gents - it is a little bit money-intensiv to make a call to the USA. My feeling is, that i have trashed enough money with buying the addon - so i will not invest a lot more in a phone-call.

I know that i am not the only customer of PCAviator and that they have a lot more to do but i think that it should be possible to got an answer in 14 Days .....

So i know what i will do in the future ......

Dirk

i apologise.i just always assume everyone is local to me or something,lol. i admit i havent bought from them in years myself,their mega-scenery kind of burnt me,looked ok,but killed my pc....

Hi Daveroo - no need for apologise - that's global business. I am more angry about myself - should not have bought .....

All the Best

Dirk

Members who have read this thread: 0