MAIW and WOAI

Thread: MAIW and WOAI

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

MAIW and WOAI

Does anyone use their sceneries and traffic in P3D? Is there a easy way to convert the files to P3D?

Would like some real traffic populating airports. Already have ORBX traffic which is nice but I want more.

Thanks
    Bob

I think the procedure will be exactly the same as for FSX, with the same problems and solutions.
    I have't tried their sceneries though... these might not work at all, since they are in FS9 format and P3D doesn't support that format at all anymore.
    For the traffic however, it should be fine, but you'll need to convert the flightplans to FSX format first, else all of your native traffic will dissappear (because the WOAI and MAIW flightplans are in FS9 format).

Well they did recently update the main MAIW object libraries for FSX/P3D. They do work well.

There are still a handful of packages with custom object libs that still need conversion, but that is not too tough to do using MCX. Other than that, you might have to update the AFCAD files (use ADE and simply hit 'redraw links'), but again, not too hard to do.

So there is a little bit more to it than simply converting the flight plans but still, not too bad.

Members who have read this thread: 0