I need help with my new pc build and I think I have an idea on how to solve it after reading various PC forums online. But I figured the gurus here are usually better help, because you guys build PCs for FSX.

Here's my new system.
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Mem: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
HD's: OS on (1) Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
(2) Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
VC: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Founders Edition Video Card
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case
PS: Corsair 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
OD: LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

Now, I only have the 500GB drive hooked up, since it is the drive Win 10 will be installed on. So, here's what is happening;
1) When I press the case power button, it doesn't turn on. I'm looking to see if I have the connection from the case to the MOBO correct, but I think they are.
2) When I press the power button on the MOBO, the system turns on, the cooler changes color, then it shuts down. Then it restarts again and keeps doing that over and over.

What I've read at other sites is that it might be a) due to the fan controls and the fans not spinning up fast enough. They say to "hand start" the fans if this happens. Then if the system starts, go into the bios and set the fan speed for 100% until the fan control software is loaded on to the system.
b) is that the power is being overwhelmed due to incorrect power settings causing the system to not draw enough power and forcing itself to shutdown.

Do you guys have any experience with this? I already returned the PSU once thinking it was a PSU issue, but the new PSU works fine and the problem is still happening.

Thanks. If I had any idea how much work building this system was going to turn out to be, I would have bought a finished system. Live and learn I guess.