Noob here. Looking for the sage advice.

Thread: Noob here. Looking for the sage advice.

Noob here. Looking for the sage advice.

Hi guys. Purchased XP11 beta after trying it out in demo mode. Downloading global files now.

I see this comes with XP10 license as well... do I download that seperately? Or do I just wait a couple weeks(?) for final XP11?

I have also a Saitek X-55 HOTAS. does anybody else use this for X-plane? if so, I would appreciate if you could share your configuration files as one of the biggest issues I am sure I will face will be setting up my stick/throttle correctly. What I have set up in the XP11 beta doesnt work very well. The XP11 beta gets confused between my throttle and stick despite using the default settings.

Blog Entries
    If you have purchased a digital copy of X-Plane 11 with the XP10 license you will receive XP-11 when it comes off of beta. For now enjoy the beta...and remember it is a beta LOL!
    Ted

http://questions.x-plane.com/3906/bu...get-x-plane-11
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Blog Entries
    i dont have the X-55 but i do have the x-52. At this moment in XP-11, the grapphics for each joystick can be misnumbered and confusing, like it is with mine.. This is a known bug abd they ar working to fix it. Youll want to install the Saitek plugin and if you use panels, the saitek panels plug in.. I'm afraid i have to ask you to google those as I cant remember where i got them from.. outside of that, dont use the profile manager. It causes issues in game.. XPUIPC is another plugin you may find helpful..

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i dont have the X-55 but i do have the x-52. At this moment in XP-11, the grapphics for each joystick can be misnumbered and confusing, like it is with mine.. This is a known bug abd they ar working to fix it. Youll want to install the Saitek plugin and if you use panels, the saitek panels plug in.. I'm afraid i have to ask you to google those as I cant remember where i got them from.. outside of that, dont use the profile manager. It causes issues in game.. XPUIPC is another plugin you may find helpful..
    Thanks for the info!~

Members who have read this thread: 0