Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo X problem

Thread: Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo X problem

Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo X problem

I've been gradually getting back into flight simulation after a long layoff, and one of my favorite planes is my Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo X. It's worked without issue until a few days ago. Suddenly, it takes forever to load into the aircraft selection window, and when it does it crashes FSX almost as soon as I click on it. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening. Has anyone had this issue with an Eaglesoft product, and if you have, what did you do to solve it? Many thanks in advance.

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

UIAutomation Core DLL

Do you have UIAutomationCore.dll installed in the flight sim? You can look at this thread for more info.

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/3516-fsx-and-windows-7-in-64-bits-needs-uiautomationcoredll-to-stop-crashing/
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by airtj View Post
    Do you have UIAutomationCore.dll installed in the flight sim? You can look at this thread for more info.

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/3516-fsx-and-windows-7-in-64-bits-needs-uiautomationcoredll-to-stop-crashing/
    Thank you very much for answering. Yes, I had already placed UIAutomationCore.dll into my Mircosoft Flight Simulator X directory. This is a real poser. One day the plane worked, and the next it didn't. I tried reinstalling, but I get the same problem. I didn't get much help from the Eaglesoft site. Next, I'll try contacting them.

JAMES

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Fsuipc

Do you have the lasted version of FSUIPC installed?
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by airtj View Post
    Do you have the lasted version of FSUIPC installed?
    Yes I do. Running through these things does help me, however, because the more things I can rule out, the closer I am to a solution. Yes, I did steal that from Sherlock Holmes.

Thank you very much for writing.

JAMES

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Products don't decay, rot, go bad or change over time, unless you change them yourself. I seriously doubt whether Eaglesoft can help outside of ensuring you have installed it correctly. If you have installed the product correctly, the problem lies with your simulator installation or computer system setup. Any amount of third party additions and "fiddling" with settings can have far reaching effects on performance and the behaviour of your simulator and any product installed.

Bazzar is spot on, I would be thinking back if you have installed any new programs, vidoe drivers, other games that may have installed a new version of a driver, I know I haave had that happen before, anyway good luck
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Thank you, Gentlemen, for all your suggestions. It's true, I am a deep tinkerer with my system, and am especially fanatic about having the latest drivers, so it is entirely possible my problems are due to something I changed. I'll continue to work on it. I do very much like the Eaglesoft model. This is not a particular criticism against their design team. I just don't know what happened.

JAMES

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Members who have read this thread: 0