Port Angeles CGAS

Thread: Port Angeles CGAS

Port Angeles CGAS

Anybody know where this scenery might have gone to; Port Angeles CGAS by Dustin Mosher? Below is the link to only the thread could find from 2007, the only download link being broken. When I downloaded the MAIW USCG package I found several airports missing from my main T-Tools airports list and this was one of them. Just curious if anyone has it or knows how to contact Dustin. Thanks for any help.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?27444-Port-Angeles-CGAS-Beta-Release
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

No joy on the Wayback machine, web pages are there, but no pics or downloads, sorry.

SOH-CM-2023
    I have a copy of Beta KNOW from Dustin from forever ago. I can share it via google drive if you want it.

Sean

Thanks very much Sean. Ill take you up on that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by jackryan172 View Post
    I have a copy of Beta KNOW from Dustin from forever ago. I can share it via google drive if you want it.

Sean
    Just wondering if you have the landclass fix that stops a rogue tile of land appearing just offshore with this scenery?

Ttfn

Pete

No I don't. I noted something was amiss from the original thread but thought it was taken care of.

SOH-CM-2023
    Here is the google drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9...ew?usp=sharing

Again it is a beta from the dark ages. Use at your own risk.

So far no problems and I think It's quite good, especially compared with google maps. It did need a little afcad help so I'm making a new one to correct the height and runway alignment, add taxiways and some parking for the MAIW helos. I also tried adding a static CG helo from warehouse_airplanes_military.zip, as appropriate. I may add more eye candy as time allows since this scenery really deserves the detail on top of a great scenery effort by Dustin.

Members who have read this thread: 0