CFS3 VTOL / STOL aircrafts? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFS3 VTOL / STOL aircrafts?

Great skins guys! Can never have too many!

Been working on some nav lights and prototype skins. Some minor adjustments still needed, but you get the idea:

yum, what a sweet looking birdy company, thank you!

anyway, I personally having issues to recognise a lot of night themed CFS3 screenshots, because I can see a pitch black image only. so, for those who see it simillar, here you can find bit brighter the Flugelrad nav light related images:

http://simhangar.nolimit.cz/main/wip...lugelrad-i-v-1

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Excited about this one ! Hope it gets the attention needed to be finished. Very interesting. Still enjoying your Me-163 . Thanks for all the work. Regards,Scott

Now with new bump map technology! (After some more minor adjustments)

very nice! thank you

so, it is getting gloser. I redid the payload / weapon ability, added also the bombsight aiming cross view, enough of skins is prepared... the Flugelrad can serve as multi-role aircraft so to speak. do you wish a hover or stright flight rather? just use flaps and throttle to change it

ok guys,
    this project is partly FOOFIGHTERs cooperation related, unfortunatelly he is not active a lot of months at SOH it seems, getting no response to my PMs and so. waiting for final flight model and skins.

so I would relase as it is now, with the Bravo/4 skins and actual flight model, to push it somewhere and make space for other wip projects.
    Last edited by BorekS; November 16th, 2018 at 01:51.

Blog Entries
    Awesome screen shots!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Blog Entries
    Fantastic work, Thank you to all involved !

glad you like it, guys.

ok, I did the final VC instrument composition.

the most important is engine thrust lever (yellow) and flaps lever (red) + the upper most left placed flap stage indicator (K).

the flight model allows to hover or a fast stright fly simply with flaps handling only (!), still there starts ariplane shaking when above aprox 520 kmh, so the control of engine thrust is a need.

Blog Entries
    Looking awesome ! Those must be 30mm cannon. Looks deadly! Will it also be available for non-AnKors shaders users ?

"Will it also be available for non-AnKors shaders users ?"

I wasn't aware there were any models made, or being made specifically for the shaders?
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Looking awesome ! Those must be 30mm cannon
    oh, yes, the 30mm widowmakers... even 4x mount

some of the loadout sets:

it seems the flying disc can hold also 2x 250 kg bomb. however, I would go the 2x 50 kg way rather

another loadout sets:

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    "Will it also be available for non-AnKors shaders users ?"
    I wasn't aware there were any models made, or being made specifically for the shaders?
    I think its my fault add-ons made be me contents a readme where is a few words about Ankors shaders usually. my older stuff was designed for stock CFS3 without shaders primary. my latest stuff is designed primary for stock CFS3 Ankors injected... still, both main variants should work / look decently w/o Ankors. however, there may appear some texture transparency issues, for example.

Oh I see, just thought it was a strange question, no worries!

The disk is looking very nice Borek, got some teeth now too!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

I wonder how those pilot bail out from that spinning blade !?!? silly question....
    Can't wait to use it as a wing cutter...just need to add a sharp steel teeth outside the ring

I wonder how those pilot bail out from that spinning blade !?!? silly question....
    a successfull bail only with ejection seat there, I would say.
    btw, similar dagerous seemed to the german aviation ministry the He 162 project - imagine a jet engine intake right behind your head. solved with ejection seat - and it got green

Can't wait to use it as a wing cutter...just need to add a sharp steel teeth outside the ring
    soon will be this exotic thingy available for (personal) tesing, mate... and you are on the list, right?

I have to say I like the actual flight model. you can simply takeoff almost vertical, or better said very short takeoff. just 100% power, 100% flaps and release brake. the flap stage gauge and also the nose pitch gauge indicators for VC implemented, to better controll the flight .

the Flugelrad can go from the hover stage into stright flight pretty nicely, nothing hard, just set flaps to 0% and 100% power and keep the pitch angle. from the almost zero speed you can go in a while into 500 km/h. it can go faster of course, but it gets a bad shaking then.

everything between the hover and stright flight is just up to you, could give fun to discover such special kind of aircraft handling.

it is also equipped with Lotfe animated bombsight, so you can blast alot of enemy things.

I'm always ready for new product mate !

I can't imagine a whole flying disk geng all over the place attacking my bomber

btw this camo looks similar with one of yours pic

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full55358.jpg  

could be made one day...

the image you sent presents the real project called Omega Diskus, at right is the Haunebu II, which on I was working a log time ago too. the left disc I cant identify. when talking about ufos a friend of mine did a long time ago the Independence Day movie alien aircraft fighter + the mothership as scenery for MSFS/CFS2, btw.

ok, some kind of VC damage effect implemented. so I will f..k it and pack it.

SOH-CM-2020
    Holy smoke I don't know how you incorporate all the latest and greatest tricks so quickly

Members who have read this thread: 1