Luft46 - yet another jet bomber ;)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luft46 - yet another jet bomber ;)

Luft46 - yet another jet bomber ;)

out of a pure fun, made in latest days... who knows what for airplane it is?

this project should serve to me to learn the roating turret feature including the virtual gunner view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs3_jet_bomber_quiz_01.jpg   cfs3_jet_bomber_quiz_02.jpg   cfs3_jet_bomber_quiz_03.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    out of a pure fun, made in latest days... who knows what for airplane it is?

this project should serve to me to learn the roating turret feature including the virtual gunner view.
    Honestly... never seen that before. The front cage cockpit is more tipycal of a Japanese craft...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Looks awesome ! Searched but still don't know what it is.

try harder

ok, a big help: image art attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs3_jet_bomber_quiz_00.jpg  

oh Yes!

the current CFS3 Messerschmitt P.1108/II model is based on the airplane drawing number IX-123

Blog Entries
    You are bringing us some very interesting aircraft. Just love all the Luft '46 aircraft. Thanks for all your work BorekS.

thank you, Scott.

well, I dont say this will be released soon, still my whole CFS3 add-on creativity approach differs "slightly" from the common modders work. its because just having a lot of experience all the deeply / too much seriously meant projects with all the attention to all kind of flightsim / racesim aspects may take years, when the finall effect, after all, may be a weak stuff infact... in another words I would like to share this public when it reaches some decent stage. just like the Horten 18B project.

this exotic birdy should be a-bomber aswell btw.

hmm, discovered the stock cfs3 Do-335 virtual cpit would fit with our jet bomber pretty well!

so, a half of work is done

Blog Entries
    Will it carry nukes ? Very interesting aircraft . Man!!you are fast !

yep, this bomber should carry same nuke weapons like the released Horten H.XWIIIB.
    hope this time the weapons will fit fully into the fuselage with closed bay doors

... just having some kind of CFS3 creativity enjoyement latest months... still I cant bother with this hobby 24/7

Blog Entries
    Your work on the Me-163 was fantastic. Something much needed in CFS3 European Theater . Really like this '46 aircraft stuff also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Your work on the Me-163 was fantastic. Something much needed in CFS3 European Theater . Really like this '46 aircraft stuff also. Thanks
    there belongs a big thanks to gecko and his melody boys rather, I just did the main gmax stuff and textures

glad it was well accepted add-on

the Dornier vc adapted and a few new, bit more brighter shots.

actually, such vc would fit yet finer with Arado 234 btw, did I said I did such airplane from scratch - a low poly?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_12_2_23_29_16x.jpg   enb2016_12_2_23_31_44x.jpg   enb2016_12_2_23_33_12x.jpg   enb2016_12_2_23_31_38x.jpg   ar234_05.jpg  

wow the pit looks awesome. cant wait for her.

not any regular project progress infact, just a new image set presenting the timeless german ww2 bomber design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p1108_takeoff_01.jpg   p1108_takeoff_02.jpg   p1108_takeoff_03.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Your work is astounding and fast !!

almost forgotten project, ok lets put some collor picture at least

Yea it's looking good!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Blog Entries
    Fantastic !! As usual!! Can't wait to try her out ! Thanks.....Regards,Scott

Keeping the dream alive! Hope all is well.

Blog Entries
    Here's his website : https://simhangar.nolimit.cz/main Check out what projects he had ,and downloads for CFS3 as well.

hi, just letting know the simhangar.nolimit.cz hosting service will be terminated on 03/31/2023, says the provider. I have to move the page content elsewhere then.

supposing all my public released CFS3 add-ons are uploaded into the SOH Warbirds Library, however list of downloadable stuff available at my pages currently:

Arado Ar 234 B-2
    BMW Flügelrad I V-1
    Horten H.XVIIIB
    Lippisch P.13a
    Messerschmitt Me 163B
    MiG-15bis

Members who have read this thread: 0