SB2C (Wolfi) Helldiver X

Thread: SB2C (Wolfi) Helldiver X

Members +
    Blog Entries

SB2C (Wolfi) Helldiver X

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...jdfOEI3M3RSRzA
    Attachment 44379Attachment 44380Attachment 44381Attachment 44382Attachment 44398Attachment 44383

Pre-release beta, see if it works.
    Attachment 44384Attachment 44385
    With Wolfi's permission

Beta test Helldiver. Bumps and specs, FSX native materials and animations,
    Pilot- Tim Conrad. Several new models added-

SB2C-1- unslotted flaps, three bladed prop, 1700 hp

A-25A unslotted flaps, three bladed prop, 1700 hp, no hook or wing fold

SB2C-4

SB2C-4E simplified hook, APS-4 podded radar, selectable bomb load

SB2C-5 Simplified hook, APS-4 radar, selectable bomb load, ASUW version ASM-2 BAT, Tiny Tims or Mk-XIII torpedo
    selectable.

Canopy-shift E, Gunner canopy-shift E2,
    deploy guns-shift E3, bomb doors-shift E4
    Stores, radar sets, pylons and racks, bomb door visibility(ASUW -5) on payload conditions

weapons droppable objects from saved flight

Awesome !!!

That looks very nice. will dl once I get home tonight.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    The mesh is just great, this one. One thing I forgot, the -1 and -4 don't have the slots. It was on a landing gear gauge, and the animation will not read or show up. Still messing with that for a later update, barring some kind of breakthrough. The cockpit is also functional in the exteral model,you can read the instruments from spot view. Laziness! The VC model and externals were identical except for the pilot, hence the Piglet driver. Saves over a MB, too( for other stuff ;-) ) And I wanted the slick wings. I also plugged up the gap between the lower wing and fues- no daylight.
    Sorry about the readme file, probably incomplete. If you can't find stuff in loads, it may not be on that particular model, or I forgot to write stuff down. Just start adding stuff in the load manager until you find what's missing.
    It's torquey, you use the trim a lot, it bounces if you land on at more than 65 kts, the ailerons get totally ineffective at landing speeds, and the -1/A-25A is a dog. Prettymuch like the actual article. Watch pulling power on a wave-off, it will roll right over - a handful, not an aeroplane for beginners, even though it fly's pretty much like a very heavy Harvard.

Downloading it now. I'll let you know how it works in SE.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Members +
    Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention, I've got the sound aliased to the Howard 500. I forgot to put the GP bombs in, too. Always something.
    And torpedo, but I'm still working on that.

Very nice indeed! I love the variants available. It's too bad Helldiver does not subscribe to here anymore. This would make his day.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Helldiver last visited a few weeks ago, so he's lurking.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    . . . . . . . .It's too bad Helldiver does not subscribe to here anymore. This would make his day.
    lol, it might, but Helldiver is also from that generation of aircraft and knows it very well, as many have discovered from past threads concerning the aircraft. A stickler for details and unwavering in his insistence on certain things being done correctly. This is far from being "spot on" shall we say, so I'm not sure how he would receive it. He might consider the age of the model and accept it as is. . .or. . . .lol
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Helldiver, and probably a few others are going to be disappointed. I'm not. The old beast shined up purty durned nice, and I don't think there's going to be a new SB2C with all the bells and whistles and oil squirting out the monitor(the ultimate realism mod - it blows thirty gallons of hot, used oil out and converts your hard drive to metal filings... )

Keep up your great work Lazarus. Thank you for what you have done for us so far.

The external model is Ok, but is there anyone who can update the VC?

An off topic request

Sorry if this is off topic concerning fsx, Lazarus... but can you convert all models of the SB2C Helldiver X to cfs2?

Hi,

You could change the panel for this one:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...ton-panel/get/

This nice panel (not vc) hs a lot of working buttons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-11-11_21-50-9-643.jpg   2016-11-11_21-50-58-220.jpg   2016-11-11_21-52-19-804.jpg   2016-11-11_21-53-50-813.jpg  

Looks like an old A-20 panel, but you're right about looking around for a good 2D panel.

Members who have read this thread: 0