A2A B-17G 42-24503 "Lucky Lass" Livery

Thread: A2A B-17G 42-24503 "Lucky Lass" Livery

A2A B-17G 42-24503 "Lucky Lass" Livery

A livery for A2A's B-17G portraying the fictional B-17F 42-24503 "Lucky Lass" from the 2012 film Fortress. The aircraft was supposedly stationed at Navarin AFB and flew 5 missions before falling apart in midair due to damages sustained over Rome in July 19th of 1943. This thing has been sitting on my hard-drive for a while now, and I completely forgot about it until i decided to take A2A's B-17G for a spin a few days ago. So I fixed it up and uploaded it. This is the only livery I've ever done for FSX, and I'm not really sure whether I'll make more (Maybe after the PBM is finished). Template by A2A simulations, noseart by Harry Burguess, livery by yours truly. I recommend using TeiscoDelRay's stunning cockpit textures. Hope you guys enjoy, happy flying!

File can be found here:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...0&linkid=22001

Looks Great Maty be interesting to find out how many 'Lucky Lass's' there were , many names during WWII were repeated and with similar nose artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Looks Great Maty be interesting to find out how many 'Lucky Lass's' there were , many names during WWII were repeated and with similar nose artwork.
    Thanks, man. Probably quite a few, seeing how popular the names "Lady Luck" and "Lucky Lady" were.

"Lady Luck" was well know to be repeated on different aircraft , I do have a small list, generally would retire pretty substantial research, that movie "Fortress" , brilliant story!

Updated the skin to fix the demarcation line on the engines, repositioned the USAAF roundels.

Members who have read this thread: 0