HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3 - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

I got an email from Simmarket where I bought the product. Probably PilotShop will send you an email soon? Frankly I don't know

Hi, does anybody of you know how to use the trim button on the stick?

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    for those using the HTR profile for the as365:

the model forces 'on' auto-coordination > 40kias and forces it 'off' <40kias. this results in abrupt yaw action at the transition point which is rather annoying and requires constant pedal input at slow speeds.

as this is an aircraft equipped with sas/afcs, it should be stable and hold heading without pedal input when main rotor torque is constant.

so, to get around this, you can edit the psystem.xml file in the \Panel\CSAS365\ folder.

*** make a backup or the original psystem.xml file before editing ***

1) open the psystem.xml using notepad
    2) do a string search on "(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knot) 40 >" this will be at the tail end of the file
    3) change the section

from
    Code:
    (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knot) 40 > if{ 1 (>L:autocord, bool) } els{ 0 (>L:autocord, bool) }
                   (L:autocord, bool) if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) ! if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }
                (L:autocord, bool) ! if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }
    to
    Code:
    (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knot) 40 > if{ 1  (>L:autocord, bool) }  }    <!-- //els{ 1 (>L:autocord, bool) }   // --> 
    <!-- //    (L:autocord, bool) if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) ! if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }// --> 
    <!-- //    (L:autocord, bool) ! if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }// -->
    then save the file.

this change will force auto-coordination 'on' only when ias is > 40kias but you can also turn 'on' auto-coordination with a key stroke (or key assigned to hotas) at lower speeds. as a bonus, HTR users can turn on autohover by turning on/off/on auto-coordination as described in the HTR manual.
    After this change, auto rudder is disabled, but nothing will automatically be enabled above 40 kias, because L:autocord is set, but never used. At least I did not find any other references in the panel or model.

What should happen above 40 knots?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
    After this change, auto rudder is disabled, but nothing will automatically be enabled above 40 kias, because L:autocord is set, but never used. At least I did not find any other references in the panel or model.

What should happen above 40 knots?
    this is for using htr with this model--when htr is used, one would turn on autocoordination (via realism menu, key press, or in my case, key mapped to hotas) to simulate afcs. the mod to the xml above is to prevent autocoordination from being disabled when going below 40kts.

also, when the autocoordination key is double clicked, it will allow autohover.

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    this is for using htr with this model--when htr is used, one would turn on autocoordination (via realism menu, key press, or in my case, key mapped to hotas) to simulate afcs. the mod to the xml above is to prevent autocoordination from being disabled when going below 40kts.

also, when the autocoordination key is double clicked, it will allow autohover.
    Ah, I understand ... so the plan is that nothing should happen at all, in which case the smallest required edit is to add <!-- before and --> after the code block:
    Code:
    <!--
                            (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knot) 40 &gt; if{ 1 (>L:autocord, bool) } els{ 0 (>L:autocord, bool) }
                            (L:autocord, bool) if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) ! if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }
                            (L:autocord, bool) ! if{ (A:AUTO COORDINATION, bool) if{ (>K:AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE) } }
    -->
    (I'm a big fan of small changes, because they make it more clear what actually happens, and they are easier to add/remove )

By the way, thank you for your VC mod and the HTR profile, this is a very helpful addition for this helicopter!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
    Ah, I understand ... so the plan is that nothing should happen at all, in which case the smallest required edit is to add <!-- before and --> after the code block:
    Code:
    <!--
                            (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knot) 40 &gt; if{ 1 (>L:autocord, bool) } els{ 0 (>L:autocord, bool) }
    -->
    yes, should work, too, commenting out whole section w/ <!-- -->. be sure to make a backup to the original.

Good day,

Digging this one up in pursuit of a livery - also in light of the fact that the Dauphin is now compatible with P3D4.2 in addition to the existing FSX product.

I see a German Notarzt livery in black, red, and white featured in post #59 earlier in the thread from a couple years ago now (as posted by Rebo). Is it possible to make this available to the public?

Additionally, considering the fact that Aussiex.org is still down unfortunately, are liveries hosted there available anywhere else? To add to this aussiex inquiry, have those liveries been updated to reflect the paint mapping adjustments from the patch as of a few months/year ago?

Hi Cees,

I am away from the office until wendsday - i will send you the links as soon as possible when i am back.

All the Best

Dirk

That's great Dirk! Thanks!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Hi Cees,

I am away from the office until wendsday - i will send you the links as soon as possible when i am back.

All the Best

Dirk
    So any chances?

btw.skin idea: http://press.airbushelicopters.com/e...e-humanitarian

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Not very fresh but still very good!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Do you want the SAR repaints?

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Do you want the SAR repaints?

Cees
    Yep, for sure and TY!

Btw. this is nice idea for skin also (Brazil and Lithuania):

Thx for this tip: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1055127

I used only this for disp_ias:

<Element> <Position X="0" Y="0"/>
    <Text X="150" Y="74" Length="3" Font="quartz" FontWeight="600" Color="#ff3366" Adjust="Center" VerticalAdjust="Center" Bright="Yes" Luminous="Yes">
    <String>%((A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, Knots))%!3d!</String>
    </Text>
    </Element>

Really soon:

Last edited by YoYo; November 3rd, 2018 at 13:44.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Really soon:
    The skin is ready for download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-Lithuania-zip .

Last edited by YoYo; November 4th, 2018 at 13:40.

Thanks YoYo - great Job !

All the Best

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Thanks YoYo - great Job !

All the Best

Dirk
    Thx, the next will be of Chile and Brazil I suppose .

Btw.
    Someone tried to change this defualt GPS (500) for GNS 530 of Flight1? The size of 3D looks near the same.
    I also saw free Roland's mod for Weather Radar (ASN and ASP3Dv4) but it doesn't work for me on P3Dv4.3 and ASP3Dv4 v.6773 (https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...sp4-and-p3dv4/).
    Pity that CeraSim didnt use multiple option for panels and WXR like MilViz/REX for example. KDFW's video with this mod: https://youtu.be/cI4SrVBg6ss?t=17

The next incoming, soon also.
    AS365F Dauphin II of Armada de Chile, General Pourpose Helicopter Squadron HU-1:

Looks great! Glad to see more liveries for this aircraft!

Quick Start Up from Cold and Dark*.
    Right its a quick, without all tests ect (it maybe help someone ).

*You can turn ON subtitles/text.

Members who have read this thread: 8