HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    WX radar gauge
    1) adding ASN/AS16 WX radar gauge to the VC panel (Dolphin is equipped with a radar)
    Thanks for the mods.

I couldn't use the radar gauge as I don't have ASN. I was wondering if there's another one somewhere?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

That's awesome! Just about my only regret was not going into the USCG. My recruiter sucked. Even drove 3hrs to talk with him and had 99th percentile on the tests. But, I am happy in my career and flying either way. It is really awesome to see The Mayor in his office and really showing us all how it all works. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Thanks for the mods.

I couldn't use the radar gauge as I don't have ASN. I was wondering if there's another one somewhere?
    i don't know of any, except to recommend getting as16, it's worth it.

-----------

couple of items regarding the vc texture mod HTR profile:

1) few texture sheets were not the latest ones so i'll be updating them.
    2) HTR profile is being tweaked, one thing is the main rotor spin is going euro (clockwise). and trying to make it a little more responsive to cyclic input (while understanding that control input sensitivity is also a big function of the controller stick used and its calibration/response curve).

updated to v1.1 at http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=22042
    Last edited by kdfw; November 17th, 2016 at 21:36.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Hi Jeansy,
    I really appreciate your liveries especially the French Navy ones...

Update for HH-65 number 6517 U.S. Coast Guard (Lt Cmd Charlie Wilson's helicopter).

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

lol, another update to the vc and htr profile.

nibbling at the margins but almost done.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=22042

overhead glass tint is now available with this update

I proudly present you ..... a small tribute to the famous Royal Navy SAR-Crews and SeaKing's ...

Available : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hbjvx3w2x...XY863.zip?dl=0

Also included in this package is the adapted darker Front-VC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_19_17_21_17.jpg   enb2016_11_19_17_21_28.jpg   enb2016_11_19_17_24_59.jpg  

Man, that scheme lends itself to the helo very well! Thanks, and thanks to kdfw for his work on the improvements. Hope to try them on my next day off!

edit: If you ever need some whif "what if" paint ideas, I can throw some your way Fireball!

Update for HH-65 number 6517 U.S. Coast Guard (Lt Cmd Charlie Wilson's helicopter).

Beautiful!! Looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by wapanomi View Post
    Jeeezz... I was on this one... By the way, when you finished the bleu-white-red strip, you can put it on another 35F grey dolphin and some other "service public" french machines (not N3, to my knowledge). Good work, as always...
    Sorry I've been side tracked with a few things, Its rushed but are you happy, Im limited on time hence why the font for Marine and roundel arent spot on, the rego had to moved up a little higher to to different mapping of multiple objects

Lightbulb

i cant remember who asked for the UK 658 Squadron (SAS Support wing)

Matt,
    fyi, external glass textures are available in my vc texture mod.

------------

made a short video of the dolphin.

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    Matt,
    fyi, external glass textures are available in my vc texture mod.
    Cheers, Ive downloaded it this afternoon, and havent had a real look at it, I will have a better look in a week or so when I home next

Sorry I've been side tracked with a few things, Its rushed but are you happy, Im limited on time hence why the font for Marine and roundel arent spot on, the rego had to moved up a little higher to to different mapping of multiple objects
    I'm certainly happy, it will be a nice addition, many thanks. And yes, there are diffencies with the real one, but it's not a N3, so you're free to create ! By the way, for tis one and the other, are you sure that the blue-white-red strip don't go higher ? Or is it the mapping problem you mentionned in another post ? Not a problem, that said. Thanks again, for this and the many others repaints you made for our chopper world !

--------

To kfdw, your cockpit is beautiful, and I find it much immersive. I've more difficulties with your htr profile, so I can't make a judgement now. And I will first test your update.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittMac View Post
    Man, that scheme lends itself to the helo very well! Thanks, and thanks to kdfw for his work on the improvements. Hope to try them on my next day off!

edit: If you ever need some whif "what if" paint ideas, I can throw some your way Fireball!
    You mean like this one below ?

Available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/too30foxgx...ZJ183.zip?dl=0

Kind regards

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_20_22_49_1.jpg   enb2016_11_20_22_48_11.jpg  

i cant remember who asked for the UK 658 Squadron (SAS Support wing)

I was the one that asked about it.

It was at hovercontrol btw

+2 civil ones. Check the AS365 post.

Regards.

Martin
    aka ASPA37
    aka HC566LB

Where?? Got a link??
    -- WH

Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen - NHV - two more .....

Available here : OO-NHN : https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzaedh8w3t...OONHN.zip?dl=0
    OO-NHV : https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3avav7e99...OONHV.zip?dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_24_12_10_13.jpg   enb2016_11_24_12_12_8.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    You mean like this one below ?

Available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/too30foxgx...ZJ183.zip?dl=0

Kind regards

Dirk
    Lol Dirk, that is what I meant. Very cool. I wondered about a Flat Iron version, either the white scheme or CARC. And the white and orange scheme used by White Sands on the Huey. And a bunch of other ideas are bouncing around. Other navy paints, mimicking SH-60 schemes or SH-2. Oh, it goes on and on. U.S. Navy Test Pilot School would be neat too. I'll stop typing now or I never will.

Awesome stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Where?? Got a link??
    Sorry Warhorse47, I got into another project and just didn't get the job done. I will upload today for sure. Thanks for inquiring.

Finished uploading. Available in the Warbirds Library. Enjoy!!
    Last edited by stovall; November 25th, 2016 at 14:58. Reason: Added Text

Sorry Warhorse47, I got into another project and just didn't get the job done. I will upload today for sure. Thanks for inquiring.

Finished uploading. Available in the Warbirds Library. Enjoy!!
    No problem. Just downloaded. Thanks.
    -- WH

thanks for the new uscg Tom. you'll need to add back the alpha layer to CAS365_ext_acc_1.dds to unblock the the intake mesh

looks great!

Also, those who are using my uscg vc texture with Tom's (or other repaints), you can simply alias the uscg texture in the texture.cfg file:

[fltsim]
    fallback.1=..\texture.cguard
    fallback.2=..\texture
    fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

--------

and there's a minor update to the vc texures, uploaded here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=22042

Cera AS-365/HH-65 VC Texture Mod & USCG Repaint Adjustment (V1.3)

This is for the payware Dolphin from Cera simcraft. DO NOT use this texture set if you do not have a legal copy of the software.

VC Texture Mod
    1) Panel color adjusted darker, placards added to panel (updated v1.2)
    2) gauge color saturation adjusted
    3) gauge glass reflection adjusted to best match anti-reflective coating (updated v1.3)
    4) panel night light color adjusted for incandescent lighting (softer white)
    5) fix excessive radio/NAV/DME display background illumination
    6) overhead glass tinted dark green with internal reflection (updated v1.3)
    7) external glass texture more white to better match plexiglass reflection, original version in folder "ext_window_option_darker" (new v1.3)

USCG HH-65C VC/Repaint Adjustment
    1) CG orange color adjusted
    2) panel night light is NVG compatible green (for USCG HH-65C)
    3) ADI for HH-65C uses blue=sky/brown=ground scheme (for USCG HH-65C)
    4) Pilot texture with proper HGU helmet
    5) tires blackened
    6) external glass texture more white to better match plexiglass reflections (new v1.3)
    7) wiper blades darker shade of black (updated v1.2)
    8) VC internal window reflection for aft windows added (new v1.3)

HTR Profile
    1) profile v1.4 included, mainly tested with HTR v1.5, v1.6x version also supplied
    a) aircraft gauge file forces autorudder off < 40kt and on >40kt so control response is unfortunately somewhat speed dependent
    b) Euro rotor spin; apply right pedal as torque is increased, mostly neutral pedal at hover to maintain heading (updated v1.4)
    c) VNE is about 150kts MSL, did not focus on performance envelope
    d) Dolphin is equipped with AFCS so it will not be twitchy like a light helicopter, it should not behave like the Dodo 206
    e) expect updates to the profile in the future
    f) See HTR applet window image for recommended settings

kdfw, thanks for the heads up. I will update the download and put the individual file here. Back after dinner.

Back with the corrected CAS365_ext_acc_1 file with alpha channel. The download in the Warbirds Library is updated.

You can download just the file and replace by clicking HERE!!!
    Last edited by stovall; November 25th, 2016 at 19:00.

could someone elaborate on the auto pilot function please, I'm in two minds about getting this but if the AP doesn't work yet Ill wait until it does..

thanks in advance

SOH-CM-2018
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyj View Post
    could someone elaborate on the auto pilot function please, I'm in two minds about getting this but if the AP doesn't work yet Ill wait until it does..

thanks in advance
    Don't know why you think the autopilot is not working, but rest assured, it is in fact working.

However, if you view the helicopter from the outside, it will interfere with the autopilot.

Members who have read this thread: 4