HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

Quote Originally Posted by BrittMac View Post
    Never tried Rio for helo ops. Gonna have to look into it, thanks! Going to take a look. What level do you have shipping set at?

Going to try and get my other helo buddy to get this bird.

I should have mentioned the AI is the freeware addon by Henrik Nielsen. I don't recall what level I have set but I am sure it is at least whatever he recommends.
    I like Rio not only because it is a nice looking area in FSX but there are always plenty of Mr Nielsen's AI ships at anchor or underway in and out of the harbor.

The more I fly it, the more I like it. Especially with the repaints by Jeansy and Fireball6. Great work, guys.

One more thing to add to the bug list. Shouldn't there be a digital readout on the airspeed indicator?

And, has anyone heard back from CeraSim on the missing glass textures?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Just got this Helo and must say I'm really liking it. Now if I can get as good as these guys in my area......

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ec155-shandscair1-2x.jpg  

i'll upload these things here soon:

1) uscg with color corrected cg orange including window texture
    2) vc textures
    3) HTR profile

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    The more I fly it, the more I like it. Especially with the repaints by Jeansy and Fireball6. Great work, guys.

One more thing to add to the bug list. Shouldn't there be a digital readout on the airspeed indicator?

And, has anyone heard back from CeraSim on the missing glass textures?
    The digital readout is linked to the autopilot, put an airspeed and it will show.

You have the two missing textures in the repaint of fireball6 here. Put them in each of your textures, or better in your texture folder and you've got a fix until cera make a service pack.

@kfdw : I'm impatient to test that, especially the htr profile.

OK - one more from me - a fictional Repaint. Wiking Helicopter is'nt operating this Helo-Typ but i want one for my hangar, maybe one of you too .....

Here is the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpxg3jzq33...DHOIT.zip?dl=0

and below a pic,

KR

Dirk

P.S. : Glass and Glass-spec's are included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_13_23_32_3.jpg  

Thanks Dirk, downloaded and installed. Nice work!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I have the problem, that the nosewheel is not turning left or right. Has anyone the same Problem?

This is what I did so far. Hope that they will do a shortnose model someday.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-11-13_13-57-39-177.jpg   2016-11-13_13-58-23-687.jpg   2016-11-13_13-59-8-436.jpg  

One more ....

Available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7bs0xxyxk...DHATD.zip?dl=0

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_14_22_36_23.jpg  

Rebo, may i ask how you removed the Winch and the Bottom-Parts ?

Dirk

I did that with an old Version of ModelConverter. You can delete there parts,but most of the time they are grouped with other important parts,that you will also loose with deleting these parts.

uploaded here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=22042

VC Texture Mod
    1) Panel color adjusted darker, placards added to panel
    2) gauge color saturation adjusted
    3) gauge glass reflection adjusted to best match anti-reflective coating
    4) panel night light color adjusted for incandescent lighting (softer white)
    5) fix excessive radio/NAV/DME display background illumination
    6) panel night light is NVG compatible green (USCG HH-65C)
    7) ADI for HH-65C uses blue=sky/brown=ground scheme (USCG HH-65C)

USCG HH-65C Repaint Adjustment
    1) CG orange color adjusted
    2) Pilot texture with proper HGU helmet
    3) tires blackened
    4) added missing glass texture and spec map (from Cera B222)

HTR Profile
    1) profile v1.0 included, mainly tested with HTR v1.5, should work for v1.6x

WX radar gauge
    1) adding ASN/AS16 WX radar gauge to the VC panel (Dolphin is equipped with a radar)

Great !! Will test immediately, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo View Post
    I did that with an old Version of ModelConverter. You can delete there parts,but most of the time they are grouped with other important parts,that you will also loose with deleting these parts.
    Thanks for your answer - thought i miss something ...

Dirk

KDFW - great Job !

Dirk

I have been wanting to get this one, so I tried a default helicopter first to test if my controls will work with a helicopter. Somehow I can not get the prop on the collective (twisting) to change the rpm with my controls. It only turns when I use the mouse, but that's a hassle.
    All other control axis are configured and work fine.
    I use FSUIPC for the control assignments and calibration.

My controls are:

Thrustmaster Hotas X
    Joystick: ailerons/elevators for the cyclic
    Throttle: for collective up/down
    Extra axis on throttle handle is assigned to prop for rpm (that is not working!!)

and CH Pedals.
    Rudder for anti torque

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Rebo, may i ask how you removed the Winch and the Bottom-Parts ?

Dirk
    my p3d has crashed and i cant try however i have a funny feeling if you black alpha those parts it will vanish, but i could be wrong

Here is a repaint I am working on. This is Lt. Cmd Charlie Wilson's HH65 seen at Oshkosh Air Adventure 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    my p3d has crashed and i cant try however i have a funny feeling if you black alpha those parts it will vanish, but i could be wrong
    Hi Matt, tried it without success - maybe Cerasim will listen to us customers and add the option to the control-panel

Dirk

BTW - looking forward to your paint Stovall

And one more ....

available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/83uxkk8pgm...ZJ781.zip?dl=0

an AS365N3 of the 658 Squadron AAC - for Special Ops of the legendary SAS.

Dirk

PS : i add a new gauge_gls. file for those of you, who want one without the blueish shine ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_17_10_19_36.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Here is a repaint I am working on. This is Lt. Cmd Charlie Wilson's HH65 seen at Oshkosh Air Adventure 2016.

The video blogger Steveo flew with him on that helo this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjrJ8_G7ing

Thanks Joe Bob, saw that great video after returning from Oshkosh this year. Great details about the HH65 and Charlie is very good in his description of what is happening as the flight continues. Something that is interesting, I asked Charlie if he ever did some flight simulation? He mentioned he has used FSX and did some of his flight training with Prepar3D. Well my next question was do you ever go to any flight simulation forums on the Internet? He said "there was one he liked called Sim Outhouse." Couldn't help myself asking do you know who your moderator/administrator is for the FSX part of the forum? He came back with a guy named Stovall. I just smiled. He next comment was "NO not you." Yep, it is a small world. With that we became instant friends. Charlie gave myself and Mark Schimmer (Roger Wilco-66) seats in his helo. That wasn't good enough he then took us over to the U.S. Coast Guard Jayhawk sitting along side the HH65 Dolphin. Charlie made sure both Mark and I got to sit inside the cockpit of the MH-60 Jayhawk. Had to hold the helmet getting our pictures. Here are two with one more of the three of us in the next reply to the thread.

Members who have read this thread: 6