HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

Got response from CeraSim today - they fixed the "Glass-Thing" (one missing texture ) . Now it looks like a Cera-Helicopter should look - simple great. Start working on a few paints for this fine helicopter. Below you can see the first one - inspirated by Northern Helicopter, an Operator in Germany (Emden Airport).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_11_9_22_54_8.jpg   enb2016_11_9_22_52_18.jpg   enb2016_11_9_22_50_27.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Got response from CeraSim today - they fixed the "Glass-Thing" (one missing texture ) . Now it looks like a Cera-Helicopter should look - simple great. Start working on a few paints for this fine helicopter. Below you can see the first one - inspirated by Northern Helicopter, an Operator in Germany (Emden Airport).
    Good news. I dont have it but in the future why not?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

How are they going to distribute a fix for the missing texture? Is that a simple texture fix, or with there be a re-download? I assume it would be so easy to add the missing texture to the common texture folder but I'm not sure what the update process is for Cera products.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

anyone seeing the radar altimeter needle? i'm not seeing one.

modelconverterx is showing missing texure files win_plex.dds and win_spec.dds. i guess these files will be supplied by cera.
    Last edited by kdfw; November 9th, 2016 at 18:46.

No Radio Altimeter needle. Its more of a warning gauge. There is an adjustment to selected warning height and a light that comes on as you reach a certain altitude, but it doesn't seem to be an accurate reading. Got to play with it more.
    -- WH

So here is the first Repaint from me - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jy7wwxwv6r...DHNHD.zip?dl=0 .

Happy flying

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    another done shortly

Matt. You going to release this one soon???
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Matt. You going to release this one soon???
    No not yet ive been at work since wednesday morning, i should be home later tonight and i will try and finish it

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    No Radio Altimeter needle. Its more of a warning gauge. There is an adjustment to selected warning height and a light that comes on as you reach a certain altitude, but it doesn't seem to be an accurate reading. Got to play with it more.
    it's missing the needle, not a warning gauge. airspeed indicator digital readout is also missing.

Seems the autopilot needs some work as well.

I've done quite a few flights and played around with the AP. Works fine on a single heading and altitude, but whenever I leave the VC and go to external view it starts to wander. This evening I did a flight and used the GPS mode. When I left the VC it started to climb. Also, it doesn't do well with waypoints and really goes bonkers when it encounters one.

One thing that baffles me. Changing the interior from Medic to Passenger is nice, but it seems funny to have all those passenger seats and an external hoist. Too bad that couldn't be hidden when the passenger seats are selected.
    -- WH

Thanks for the link Jeansy. I bought this for your paints !
    LOL

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    So here is the first Repaint from me - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jy7wwxwv6r...DHNHD.zip?dl=0 .

Happy flying

Dirk
    Hi ! Good job, nice and simple repaint, detailed and realistic, and with the fix. Many thanks for this (and by the way for some other paints of you I used)

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    No not yet ive been at work since wednesday morning, i should be home later tonight and i will try and finish it
    What throws me off is the difference in time zones. You're in Australia, right? It's past 8:00 am Saturday there as I type this past 1:00 pm Friday in my time zone.
    -- WH

I was wondering why some said it is sensitive in yaw. It seems rock solid to me. I wonder if you have the AFCS turned on?
    In many ways it reminds me of the UH-60's flight control.
    One of my favorite helicopter flights is to go to Rio and make helipad landings on the AI ships.
    This one is magnificent for that, it seems if you pitch to match the ships speed it really is an easy approach until (for me at least) the pad disappears under the nose and I start bumbling around but that is my routine for helipads.

Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    I was wondering why some said it is sensitive in yaw. It seems rock solid to me. I wonder if you have the AFCS turned on?
    In many ways it reminds me of the UH-60's flight control.
    One of my favorite helicopter flights is to go to Rio and make helipad landings on the AI ships.
    This one is magnificent for that, it seems if you pitch to match the ships speed it really is an easy approach until (for me at least) the pad disappears under the nose and I start bumbling around but that is my routine for helipads.
    Never tried Rio for helo ops. Gonna have to look into it, thanks! Going to take a look. What level do you have shipping set at?

Going to try and get my other helo buddy to get this bird.

im not happy with the VICPOL paint I was working on there is some texture overlapping and sharing on some parts of the model that sticks out like dog balls, as seen in the purple circles

Im damned if I go on and Im damned if I dont, on a positive note Cera have maintained the same format when mapping as per their 3 other models

the vc looked a little too gray so modified it somewhat to match photos.

I didnt like the French Naval scheme so I did one

Flottille 35F

McDermott Aviation

VH-ECQ

N82MD

Waw ! The french one will be a good addition !

PS : and the other one too, of course, I wanted to say that I agreed about the Cera french naval repaint...

Jeeezz... I was on this one... By the way, when you finished the bleu-white-red strip, you can put it on another 35F grey dolphin and some other "service public" french machines (not N3, to my knowledge). Good work, as always...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LL11T2006h.jpg  

no promises however it doesnt look difficult

but

5 paints uploaded tonight at

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...-for-download/

My precedent post was not a request. If needed, I can try it myself...

but

this post a thank you !

Great repaints, Jeansy. Thanks.

kdfw, will you be posting your cockpit changes somewhere. Got me curious. Thanks.

Cheers
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 8