JF Hunter F.6 / FGA.9 preview
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JF Hunter F.6 / FGA.9 preview

JF Hunter F.6 / FGA.9 preview

Did You see this? JF (Im sure its AH) announces Hunter F.6 / FGA.9

http://justflight.com/product/hunter-f6-fga9

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

YES!!! It's no wonder AH didn't answer my question on FB or here in the Javelin thread...hehe...I will 100% be in on this one. If it's not Tacpack ready I will add it myself...There's no way I'm not going to be using this in MP missions....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    YES!!! It's no wonder AH didn't answer my question on FB or here in the Javelin thread...hehe...I will 100% be in on this one. If it's not Tacpack ready I will add it myself...There's no way I'm not going to be using this in MP missions....
    Agree, I dont know why they don't like TacPack functionality .
    VRS has very nice, helpful and friendly team.... and for old jets it isnt (perhaps?) hard work (but of course additional cost to do this)
    It will be nice feature.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ooh! Now that looks really nice! Lets hope it comes with a decent sound pack!
    Certainly one I'll be keen to get!!
    ChipShop
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

And about bloody time!
    Excellent subject.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The Meteor was not so much my cup of tea, but this one certainly is. Looking forward to it.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Yes, very good news. And indeed: with so many other planes getting TacPac, I hope JF/AH will reverse their policy on this valuable add-on.<o></o>

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Remarkable that in the announcement a lot is said about how it looks, but not about how it flies (systems, flight model etc).<o></o>

Wow!

This will be GREAT! Now if JF/AH will follow up with a Venom and Vampire, we'll have the whole suite of early British jet fighters!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    Remarkable that in the announcement a lot is said about how it looks, but not about how it flies (systems, flight model etc).<o></o>
    Tests show it hitting the book values, N2 throttle to High Mach tables need a little more work but we're getting there. Systems are as accurate as we can make given FSX limitations but the combined throttle/HP function is there and works beautifully.

Baz this is looking down right fabulous.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Tests show it hitting the book values, N2 throttle to High Mach tables need a little more work but we're getting there. Systems are as accurate as we can make given FSX limitations but the combined throttle/HP function is there and works beautifully.
    Sounds good, Baz! Does the plane have any peculiarities in flight behavior (Dutch roll tendency, low-speed stability and that kind of stuff) that will be modeled? So, are the flying challenges present in the ‘real’ Hunter simulated in your plane?

They certainly are. The Hunter can bite you in the posterior if you don't treat her right.

How do you guys at AH done that? It's release after release after release after release after release after release While I'm working already for two years on my T.5 which isn't even halfway...

Stunning work, that's for sure!
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Dutcheeseblend View Post
    How do you guys at AH done that? It's release after release after release after...
    You've got TacPack in yours Daan, that's why! (just kidding, Baz )
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    You've got TacPack in yours Daan, that's why! (just kidding, Baz )
    Hahahahaha!

Cees

How do you guys at AH done that? It's release after release after release after release after release after release While I'm working already for two years on my T.5 which isn't even halfway...

It is highly likely that you have a life my friend.

Seriously, we are indeed just two people but I guess doing this stuff for 15 years in a commercial sense teaches you a lot about production scheduling and methodology. Also, it is what we do for a living. I no longer joggle two careers.
    My hat goes off to you and others who toil alone on these enormous projects, life/work balance is everything and life always must first.

I'd say you've reached the halfway point unless your plans for it are super crazy.

I personally stopped binge watching "Lowering yourself to the level of the kardashians" and "X-factor-got-loser-biggest-talent : the bits you missed" which helped.

I see Baz, that clears things up Nevertheless it's a wonderful job, replicating aircraft. Stunning work mate!
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Getting very close now. A few extras added and some interesting schemes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suadi.jpg   FT1.jpg   MissD1.jpg   Flieger.jpg   FGA.jpg   BlueDiamond.jpg  

Baz , I do like the Saudi weapon selection , course the addition of the GPU and ladder

That looks like a beatiful model !
    The canopy glass material is not great though. And plans to improve it to give a more realistic look ?

Well 3 of those schemes don't belong on an F.6 or an FGA.9.

Well, seeing as we don't plan to build actual multipie variants, as there are very little visual differences between the export models and the F.6 and FGA.9 we thought it would be nice to include these schemes for the non-painters out there. Got a problem with that?

Members who have read this thread: 1