OT Hobbit news

Thread: OT Hobbit news

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries

OT Hobbit news

On the 27th I will be released from the Rehab hospital.
    It will take me some time to get my home in order since everything had to be moved out to keep it safe from the thief's in my neighborhood.
    And it will be difficult because I still suffer from the spinal injury and can't use my arms well, and have only one leg that works.
    I will be dependent upon a wheelchair and walker to get around, and there will be several more surgery's needed.
    This is just the first step towards getting finally healed another year before all of this is finished.
    I took my first steps without the wheelchair only a week ago, and i am still learning how to walk, but I am pleased to say that even this is wonderful.
    As I get my computers set back up and running I will again be building for Our beloved CFS3 and all expansions Historical Missions.
    I have much to catch up on, and as I can will be releasing missions packages for the items I left off on before this terrible accident happened..
    Hobbit missions forthcoming in the next few weeks..

Expect Me 163 and BOB missions for ETO 1.50 and as I speak with Clive missions for the BOB expansion
    There are many new items I will have to download and catch up with my team members for the ETO/PTO/ Rising Sun team..
    And this will take time, to catch up, again I will be available for the developers and modellers for new items and missions to showcase their
    works.
    I an very grateful to ALL who have helped and shown Great kindness to me during this ordeal.
    My God Bless each of you here at SOH
    Many of our Members have been in contact with me on facebook and others directly involved with me during this ordeal
    To each of you I am Grateful for this kindness ad friendship shown to me..

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Good news !! My prayers are still with you. Regards,Scott

Don't worry HH: Douglas Bader could fly a real AC with prosthetic legs and I seem to recall a story about a RL pilot with a missing hand (IIRC he had his prosthetic hand tied to the throttle), so being a PC pilot in a (temporary) wheelchair puts you in real good company!

Good to have you back!! (and get well soon!)

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Ot hobbit news

You look after yourself Owen we know that you have been a great asset to our community and were glad that your on the mend. Take it easy ol fellah
    our thoughts are with you.

Get well soon, HH !!!

Greetings !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dawn_Till_Dusk.jpg  

BEST WISHES Hobbit

Get well

Broken bones heal relatively quickly. Broken nerves heal relatively slowly. A broken mind may never heal.

You got the first two, all right, but you succeeded in avoiding the most important third one. Quite a feat considering what you've been through.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Thank you All.
    Today I return to my Hobbit Hole, there is much I still face with this but today I am freed from this terrible place.
    Thanks be to God..

Really sorry to hear about you Owen..really terrible.....hope progress is as speedy and painless as it it can be for you

Cheers Mate

Good to see you back mate!..

Now all we need is to get you back on Scooterbike!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Members who have read this thread: 0