Cessna T206H Soloy Mark 2 -WIP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cessna T206H Soloy Mark 2 -WIP

Note: There was no glue involved in the info and code passed on to Thomas.

Guardrail version

What happened to the Army Guardrail version with the antennas mounted around the aircraft. Is that a version that is releasable or WIP?

Quote Originally Posted by rpetty View Post
    What happened to the Army Guardrail version with the antennas mounted around the aircraft. Is that a version that is releasable or WIP?
    I think it makes no sense... There is no need about a Guardrail training aircraft. It is fictitious. And it is so much work to adapt all the new stuff in a new model. I donīt know if it is worth.

While I think the Guardrail would be a neat toy, I understand (even if a little) how much you've put into this plane(s) and wouldn't expect you to add to it if it had no meaning.
    Thanks either way though.

3D integration of F1 G500/600 in VC and a fully working GPU/APU with sounds are done with success - also in P3DV4. Holy... this is amazing...

+ for a Guardrail trainer aircraft.

Thomas

Quick question the G1000 cockpit version, would it require an add-on GPS package like those from flight 1 or would the default G1000 work with it?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Good question, today a fully F1 G500/G00 integration in all versions is workable - you can switch whole glass cockpit parts with displays, frames and switches via config window on or off, it is very nice and comfortable for users, who have it. But you donīt need any of this payware stuff. If you swith off the glass cockpit, you have the steam clock style. To build another glasscockpit style like standard G1000 is really much work and not very handy.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Quick question the G1000 cockpit version, would it require an add-on GPS package like those from flight 1 or would the default G1000 work with it?
    At present Soloy doesn't offer the turbine conversion with a G1000 due to Cessna maintaining proprietary software agreements that they for obvious reasons won't share with others. I would have really liked to see them put one or two in though.

Members who have read this thread: 0