Cessna U 206 G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V2.0 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cessna U 206 G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V2.0

In regards to the black squares in the cockpit I have never had them since day one
    I don't run FSX in dx10 don't know if this is the problem or not

John

It sounds like Bluebear has a handle on how to fix the black squares, but I can understand that it might be considered a corner case and so might not be a priority right now.
    The way FSX and its supporting infrastructure are, some faults don't show up all of the time and in all configurations.
    For the record. I'm running FSX Acceleration with the DX10 fixer and I have the squares.

I don't know if anyone encountered this: I get numerous pauses in the sim with this plane. The sound goes on, but the sim stops for about fifteen seconds and then goes on again? Never encountered this before! This is a wonderful plane, but if these problems remain I'll have to let go of this one....

Cees
    Last edited by Cees Donker; June 5th, 2017 at 01:04.

Hi Cees, no idea, nobody reported this before. Sounds for me that sim is loading some data. In which configuration/avionics you are using the Soloy? Right panel.cfg?

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I solved the problem partially by keeping just one panel.cfg and erasing al references to the flight1 software. I'll keep you posted. It's a wonderful airplane you made for the sim! Chapeau! Thank you!

Cees

Edit: the problem remains no matter what I do. Alas.
    Last edited by Cees Donker; June 5th, 2017 at 12:39.

Members who have read this thread: 1