Steam hacked?

Thread: Steam hacked?

Steam hacked?

I cannot connect

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sem título.jpg  

No Steam For Me

That is why I am glad my FSX is on disks and not at the mercy of an internet service connection somewhere. So far I haven't had any problem with Flight 1 for reloads but it could come. Once I download a program from an online dealer, it goes on my flash drive and that includes free ones which a lot of ole ones are no longer there or not supported any more. God bless the inventor of the 32GB flash drive. It saved my bacon when the computer crashed in a big storm and I had all the downloads and documents all backed up and able to reinstall on the new one.

No problem at all in here Hannimichal. Everything is working ok

Correction: Working now. It appears to have a fail some time ago:

Anyway, you can start steam in offline mode. No problem at all to use FSX-SE.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

No problem here either east coast USA.

No problems here either.
    I could connect just a few seconds ago on the Steam website from Chrome, and the stats display just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    That is why I am glad my FSX is on disks and not at the mercy of an internet service connection somewhere. So far I haven't had any problem with Flight 1 for reloads but it could come. Once I download a program from an online dealer, it goes on my flash drive and that includes free ones which a lot of ole ones are no longer there or not supported any more. God bless the inventor of the 32GB flash drive. It saved my bacon when the computer crashed in a big storm and I had all the downloads and documents all backed up and able to reinstall on the new one.
    It's up to you to continue using these vinyl discs from the previous century
    For FSX Steam you don't need to be connected. You launch Steam in offline mode, and you launch FSX, and that's all.
    But it's ok, I can understand some might not like installing/reinstalling a sim with just two clicks. :P

Members who have read this thread: 0