T-33X_v10152016.zip

Thread: T-33X_v10152016.zip

T-33X_v10152016.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Jets

Description: [ORIGINAL CREDIT]

ORIGINAL AIRCRAFT AUTHOR - TIM "PIGLET" CONRAD
    ALL THE HARD WORK WAS DONE BY TIM. HE'S GIVEN A TON OF AIRCRAFT TO THE COMMUNITY OVER THE YEARS. NONE OF MY EFFORTS WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT HIS ORIGINAL FABULOUS WORK. THANK YOU TIM! I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE ORIGINAL README'S FROM TIM & FROM THE 2010 REDUX PACKAGE WHICH THIS EFFORT STEMS FROM.

***[T-33X - FOR FSX/P3D + VRS TACPACK ENABLED]***

THIS IS A REBOOT OF TIM'S FABULOUS T-33A.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES BEYOND THE ORIGINAL:

-COLLIMATED GUN SIGHT IN VC.
    -FULL AIRCRAFT MATERIALS APPLIED TO ALLOW FOR COMPLETE REPAINTING AND LIGHTING ABILITY IN THE SIMS. REFLECTION, SPECULAR, FRESNEL AND BUMP MAPPING ARE NOW ENABLED AND APPLIED.

-VRS TACPACK ENABLED. YOU MUST OWN A COPY OF TACPACK IN ORDER FOR ACTIVE WEAPON FEATURES TO WORK.
    -YOU DO NOT NEED TACPACK TO USE THIS AIRCRAFT! SINCE THERE ARE NO 3D MODEL CHANGES (WHEN YOU LOAD ROCKETS OR BOMBS WITH TACPACK, THERE IS NO VISUAL REPRESENTATION) THE ONLY VISUAL YOU WILL NOT HAVE IS THE GUN FIRING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TACPACK. iF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, THE FEATURES SIMPLY DON'T WORK.

-A FULLY UPDATED PAINT KIT IN 4096X4096 IS AVAILABLE AS WELL. CONSISTING OF 3 LAYERED PSD FILES.

-OUT OF NECESSITY I WAS REQUIRED TO EDIT A FEW OF THE ORIGINAL 2010 PACKAGE TEXTURES SLIGHTLY IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW MATERIALS AND LIGHTING. ONLY SHADOW INCREASES WERE MADE AND FULL CREDIT STILL GOES TO THEIR ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit T-33X_v10152016.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Gauges?

Got the plane installed in my P3Dv4.2 and the only gauges to show are an ADF and a VOR1. Followed instructions as far as I know. I a have another post in the forum about this, but maybe someone will see it here. Any help?
    Thanks

I haven't flown this airplane in a long time (got too many others, lol). You did the installation correctly but I believe many of the original gauges were "98 gauges which are no longer compatible, also if they were dll gauges, those no longer work in P3D. . .so several things could be the cause.

I wouldn't mind doing the replacement work, but I don't have the time right now. . .heading off to Tennessee for vacation starting Sunday. If someone else picks this up before I get back (July 8th) all well and good. . .otherwise I'll pick it up then.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 3