H.XVIIIB Amerika Bomber - New Jet bomber?

Thread: H.XVIIIB Amerika Bomber - New Jet bomber?

Hybrid View

H.XVIIIB Amerika Bomber - New Jet bomber?

I know i´m arriving late, by would like to leave this challenge to CFS3 addons makers: The H.XVIIIB Amerika Bomber. I think it could be used many knowledge form the CFS3 available Hortens and it could be used in some "What if 1946 missions" targeting not the US but Britain. Some sort of "Second Blitz" as retaliation against Allied offensive. A good chance for the P 80 Shooting star to shot... something.

One good challenge deserves another: how about learning to build one yourself?
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

The XVIIIB or XVIIIB-2?

well, if that model would be a target, means AI lowpoly aircraft, then it is doable in days, theorethicaly...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Here's a free model http://www.sharecg.com/v/83162/brows...y-of-Christmas..... hope this helps

the Ho 18B seems was planned as four engined airplane, the engines was mounted itno the legs (landing gear), unretractable. no armament, just a bay for bomb. maybe a nuke bomb... it is a "paper" plane only, never flew...

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    the Ho 18B seems was planned as four engined airplane, the engines was mounted itno the legs (landing gear), unretractable. no armament, just a bay for bomb. maybe a nuke bomb... it is a "paper" plane only, never flew...
    Hi there. It´s true is was designed having in mind a jet nuclear bomber and the ideia was later taken by the British to develop the 3 V Bombers ( The Valliant the Victor and The Vulcan ).
    It should be powered by 4 Heinkel jet engines mounted in legs as you said. Never went beyond the blue print but neither others like the Ta 183 wich is available to both CFS3 and Il2.

It could be an interesting aircraft
    Grettings!

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Here's a free model http://www.sharecg.com/v/83162/brows...y-of-Christmas..... hope this helps
    Thank you it was kind of you. I´ll check it. Anyway my point was to make a suggestion to the community . For instance i found the Arado 234 thread an excellent idea.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    One good challenge deserves another: how about learning to build one yourself?
    I wish i could Tom but my skill is all about MB ...;-) and even só very low one.
    Cheers!

Members who have read this thread: 0