PTO JAAF and Zero

Thread: PTO JAAF and Zero

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

PTO JAAF and Zero

For all you PTO fans here's a good site for payware aircraft with their JAAF and Zero series. A little dated compared to today's standards that we get from freeware we get from here and other sites. Have them all and enjoy them. They probably fly a little too well but that's ok to me. They're a little on the high side ,price wise, but if you got to have them here they are. http://www.aerosim.co.jp/ Have some updates to them too. ...(removed by moderator)
    Last edited by hairyspin; June 23rd, 2018 at 07:25.

Blog Entries
    If anyone interested in these (removed by moderator)
    Last edited by hairyspin; June 23rd, 2018 at 07:23.

$55 is way out of my price range.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Blog Entries
    Check your PM MajorMagee.

Cough, splutter. I paid less for Milviz FSX payware (Sabre) and a lot less for a Just Flight Mosquito (also FSX). Both knock spots off 2004 models “backwards compatible with CFS2.” I’ll stick with Steve’s contributions to Rising Sun.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Blog Entries
    Price may be on the high side-($35.00), but well worth it since we don't have many JAAF aircraft to choose from. Who did the custom skins for them? Have them but forgot who i got them from. Wish there were more Jap aircraft to make the PTO more fun but enjoy it never the less.Less than the cost of a good steak dinner you can have hours of fun with AeroSim's collection and there are many aircraft in the package so all together not a bad deal . The Zero package is a little high for what you get though but i recommend the JAAF pack most highly. Also wish there were more Russian aircraft to choose from.....but that is why i play IL-2 '46 so much these days, anyway. Regards,Scott

looks like they're not even available any more, there's no download option and given how hard vanilla CFS3 is to find these days, I doubt it's on any store shelves. Great models though even if they are a bit over priced.

Blog Entries
    There is a page to get them. Here's the link http://www.aerosim.co.jp/eigo/page1_e.htm Hope this helps. Look for on-line shopping icon. As there are several aircraft available the price isn't too bad. Regards,Scott

I was converting from the Yen pricing, so the $35 USD version is a bit less unreasonable than what I thought it was going to be. Having been out of work since the end of last year (it's tough being a "well seasoned", and over-qualified Engineer even in a good economy), it's still not in my budget for the time being.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

I bought these when they first came out. They are some of the best payware aircraft for CFS3 IMO. They are worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have them yet.

Ndicki did some skins and a damage texture IIRC. Jaycee made some skins as well and went so far as to make floats for one of the Zeros, essentially making it into an A6M2-N.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for reminding me who did the skins and .mos files. Enjoy them very much as they are most needed in the PTO Solomons/RS . Wish there was more to choose from but make due with what we got. Has anybody taken up the work needed to finish the Ki-46 by BAS12 ? A good place to start. A Mitsubishi J2M2 Raiden and the Kawanishi N1K2-J Shiden are what i hope one day to be done. Shame we don't have them for CFS3. CFS3 is sorely lacking Japanese and Russian aircraft. Hope that one day will be corrected. That is why i've been playing IL-2 '46 more and more lately as in one install i have over 500 aircraft to choose from. IL-2 is a little better with graphics and has a good AI but can be quite large as IL-2'46 BAT is over 70 gigs. Play VP modpack (much smaller and covers only WWII) the most. A few more fighters and bombers are what we need to properly enjoy the PTO . My 2 cents worth...... Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Is there anything in the works for the PTO expansions ? Love to see some new blood injected in this series . We need more Japanese fighters and bombers to bring more life in these expansions. Any word ?

Members who have read this thread: 0