Luft'42 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Luft'42

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    Magic! Another terrific skin . I am really enjoying MAW at the moment, just made up a combined MAW + AvHistory effects.xml using xml sorter and an XML editor.
    Hows this xml sorter working for you? Seems a lot of skeptics about it.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Super Work !
    When do you expect releasing this baby ?

We've no release date as yet, but as you can see it's at an advanced stage. You'll get versions from A1 to A4, so the package will be quite extensive!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Lot's of versions with great detail, and some never-before-seen features to boot. It will be worth the wait, and the price!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Just bumping along.....Eagerly awaiting it's arrival !! My favorite Luftwaffe prop fighter of WWII. Thanks for all the work being done. With all the combat flight sims i have CFS3 still ranks as one my favorites because of modders like you all. Regards,Scott

Coming along. It's got one of the finest cockpits ever to grace the CFS3 skies:

Blog Entries
    Looks awesome but how do you get the gun sight to center on the glass ? Just a dumb question i suppose...

It's a dynamic reticle, so TrackIR is the ideal solution, but for those who don't have one, a view that centers the reticle in the gunsight is available.

Blog Entries
    The Luftwaffe should have put forth more resources to the production of the Fw-190 and ended production of the Bf-109 as soon as possible.Good for us for their mistake as the Fw-190 was better in every way compared to the Bf-109. The Fw-190 series were the best single engine fighter the Luftwaffe had and one of the best overall prop fighters of WWII. Also had the firepower to match anything out there at the time.

In general it was better than the 109 in most areas, but the 109 had it beat in high altitude performance, which was critical against the bomber offensive. This wasn't truly rectified until the Fw 190D in 1944, but I agree, it's one of the finest aircraft in the sky and stayed competive with the opposition throughout its career. Better than can be said of the 109, which had a slump or two in its career.

Blog Entries
    You are correct Gecko. The Fw-190D had the higher altitude performance needed and came a little too late to make a big difference. A fearsome fighter none the less. At lower altitudes the Fw-190a series (when flown by experienced pilots) were always a danger to the Allies.

Members who have read this thread: 0