Aerosoft Jayhawk and Seahawk shipyard program.....

Thread: Aerosoft Jayhawk and Seahawk shipyard program.....

Aerosoft Jayhawk and Seahawk shipyard program.....

I only recently bought the Aerosoft Jayhawk and Seahawk package. Out of date by today's standards, but I'd always wanted it.

Anyway the package includes several ships and a placement program that works using coordinates from Google Earth.

The problem is that program (Shipyard) will not allow me to enter the coordinates.

Will these ships work with AI Carriers? And if so, how?

I like the idea of placing a ship where I choose, but am not able to figure out how with Shipyard.... Thanks, NC

NC, since I spent my USN career on Seahawks, this is a must have set of models that I've had both sim versions, but never used ShipyardV2. Looking over the package I see the ships are together in a single folder, I assume one would have to break this down to each individual boat in order to add to AICarriers, after that the process should be the same. Recommend Dirk's helo autopilot which will give you some of the same auto hover/depart/approach similar to the real bird. I'll see what I can find on the boats as I want to add them into AICarriers too, one can never had too many boats to land on!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    NC, since I spent my USN career on Seahawks, this is a must have set of models that I've had both sim versions, but never used ShipyardV2. Looking over the package I see the ships are together in a single folder, I assume one would have to break this down to each individual boat in order to add to AICarriers, after that the process should be the same. Recommend Dirk's helo autopilot which will give you some of the same auto hover/depart/approach similar to the real bird. I'll see what I can find on the boats as I want to add them into AICarriers too, one can never had too many boats to land on!
    Appreciate your reply AND your interest in helping! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    From what I remember this package comes with a gauge to set auto hover. It looks and sound great. Only for looking like an SH-60B on the outside it comes with glass cockpit displays which did not appear in the B.

Some of ships can work with AIcarriers. I made a few of the work a couple of years ago when I used FSX Acc. Only the ones with a single mdl file work.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Ditto What Montie said.

Ok then So is it a easy process to include them in AI Carriers? NC

I still would like to be able to use the Shipyard placement program, and if so, maybe place other ships in FSX?

Chief..

I seem to remember that very few of the ships have individual mdl's.. certainly, the one I wanted didn't!! Sadly.. I can't remember which ones WILL work with AIC and which ones won't. Just looked in my Boats folder and I've so many ships.. I can't tell which one might be the Aerosoft set
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Chief..

I seem to remember that very few of the ships have individual mdl's.. certainly, the one I wanted didn't!! Sadly.. I can't remember which ones WILL work with AIC and which ones won't. Just looked in my Boats folder and I've so many ships.. I can't tell which one might be the Aerosoft set
    ATB
    DaveB

Yep, I took a look at it earlier and have the same problem! NC

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron

Members who have read this thread: 0