Eurofighter Typhoon Work-In-Progress - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eurofighter Typhoon Work-In-Progress

Looking...brilliant, Dino...

Awesome work Dino, awesome.

For impatient .

Manual for the model (beta) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V...FoTXR5WFU/view .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    For impatient .

Manual for the model (beta) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V...FoTXR5WFU/view .
    Thanks! I am one of the impatient . I am really looking forward to this aircraft.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

...in reality these are just the first 50 pages of the manual. It will most likely exceed the 100 pages.

You have a winner there Dino, going to be great
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

...for the impatient, preliminary manual updated in preparation for the Beta :-)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V...ew?usp=sharing

It is still missing several figures and all of the weapons information...

Just a quick note to let you guys know that the Beta testing has started!

Hopefully the Typhoon will be released by the end of the month!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17016902_1556371247709664_4200909421563026075_o.jpg  

That's good news !
    Do you have any rough estimation of the price ? I'm a future customer

EDIT: just a bit of criticism, I don't really like the "material" of the canopy glass. When I look at real pictures of the Eurofighter, the canopy glass looks a bit darker and much more reflective. On your last shot, it looks a bit blueish and not so reflective. Or is it just the view angle ?

On this older shot, the canopy looks good, though... then it must have been the view angle. Sorry :P

Eurofighter Typhoon Work-In-Progress

How's the VAS usage? More or less than the F-35?

Cant wait for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Just a quick note to let you guys know that the Beta testing has started!

Hopefully the Typhoon will be released by the end of the month!
    Fingers crossed! Can't wait for sure!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

@Daube

Welll...it depends on the view angle, the camera used in the picture, but also on the simulator ;-). I am mostly using P3Dv3 for my screenshots, with dynamic reflections turned on.

@DagR

As for the VAS we are on the same league. BTW on my system the Typhoon has a better fps performance, but that is mostly due to the fact that its MFD system is not as complex as the F-35 one (I hope I'll never have to do such a complex MFD again!)

Regards

Dino

Ok, thanks Dino ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beta is going forward quite nicely - so I am playing with repaints (which were not initially planned)...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17098062_1560451867301602_990982998402823112_o.jpg   17098067_1559237930756329_1457736385802004511_o.jpg  

Any chance for a photorealistic repaint, perhaps ?

We are almost there... here are the "final" screenshots (taken in P3D v3 - but the product is FSX compatible)... Hopefully it will be released in few days.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image145.jpg   Image5.jpg   Image24.jpg   Image16.jpg   20170104191923_1.jpg  

What a beauty! An instant buy! I was really looking forward to this release Dino!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    What a beauty! An instant buy! I was really looking forward to this release Dino!
    +1!

Really looking forward to this release. It looks superb.

I will need to start investigating some Tiger Meet repaints (and learning how to repaint ).

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Beautiful Dino! Just a hint however, German Typhoons don't mount Pirate IRST!
    Luca

@Luca

You are in general right, but I do not have the bandwidth to support multiple models... anyway, as far as I know, there are indeed a couple of german aicrafts that are equipped with Pirate (may be they are test aicrafts...see pic here: http://www.gettyimages.it/detail/fot...free/476873297 )

AFAIK Austria is the only country which has no Pirate-equipped Typhoons.

As far as I know, Austria uses aircraft from the Tranche 1 standard, which are not equipped with PIRATE up until Block 2 and beyond. The Luftwaffle has a potpourri of Tranche 1 and 2 birds and is slated to receive Tranche 3 and 3A ones someday.

This jet has IMHO has some similarities to the Dassault_Rafale are they related? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Rafale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon

If I remember correctly, France was initially part of the Eurofighter project, but early in the project, they separated to do their own model, which ended up being the Rafale.
    I don't know the details.

Members who have read this thread: 0