Arado-234 freeware? - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Arado-234 freeware?

Blimey!, a Kenwood food mixer HAS become so complcated these days!.....

Shessi

Looks suspiciously like something Joost quickly Gmaxed to make us think he's ACTUALLY modeling something!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Mock me all you want, fellas! Just wait until I am done and I'm ready to unleash the full power of my .50's, HVARs and other high explosives on your sorry sixes!

BTW, did someone say "fishing reel"? This goes at the far end of my thingy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teaser2.jpg  

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Blimey!, a Kenwood food mixer HAS become so complcated these days!.....

Shessi
    Close, but not quite. It's a jug mixer, of course. Tidy work, Joost, VCs are a bear but very satisfying when they're done!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Ha Tom,
    Just checked a P47 cockpit, and yes!

Very nice modelling there F.

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    ... VCs are a bear but very satisfying when they're done!
    Indeed! Nothing better than sitting in a cockpit of your own design and seeing all the levers and needles move. And I am aiming for this to be the best CFS3 addon Jug available (which shouldn't be too hard as I believe it's the only one).

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    ... Very nice modelling there F. ...
    Thanks!
    After this short digression brought on by someone wanting to bug me (still haven't heard from you, mate ), shall we get back to the subject of this thread? The P-47 isn't nowhere near the stage the Ar 234 is at.

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

really a nice modeling, Frosty, and its even for CFS3! I think your poject would deserve a regular new thread. there does not appears too much such threads latest years. like all the new add-on models would come from nowhere, out of blue. as it happens when conversions usually

ok, back to our thread topic. I did the SC 500 bomb yesterday aswell. the Ar 234B max bomb load was 1500 kg, says wiki, so it is relatively easy to determine a few main payload configs already:

Heavy SC 1000 bomb loadout samples:
    1x SC 1000 kg middle bottom
    1x SC 1000 kg middle bottom + 2x Fuel tank 300 liter under gondola pylons (well, its seems to me bit over the limits, still probaly acceptable yet)
    1x SC 1000 kg middle bottom + 2x RATO 250 kg under gondola pylons

Middle SC 500 bomb loadout samples:
    1x SC 500 kg middle bottom + 2x SC 500 kg under gondola pylons
    1x SC 500 kg middle bottom + 2x Fuel tank 300 liter under gondola pylons
    1x SC 500 kg middle bottom + 2x RATO 250 kg under gondola pylons

I am not sure if to model the "lite" SC 250 bomb yet, does worth that? we could get a decent loadout as this one:
    1x SC 1000kg middle bottom + 2x SC 250 kg under gondola pylons

EDIT: SC 250 bomb done too.

however, needs to say our free CFS3 Blitz / Nachtigall add-on is made from stock CFS3 Me 262 flight model. more about this could say hairyspin.
    I think you understand we cant use the Firepower Ar 234B payware data for our free add-on.
    Last edited by BorekS; August 22nd, 2018 at 06:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Nothing better than sitting in a cockpit of your own design and seeing all the levers and needles move.
    Actually, there is - get it mapped and shipped off to a painter. When the textures come back, you’ll “sit” in that ‘pit and think gosh, is that mine???
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    really a nice modeling, Frosty, and its even for CFS3! I think your poject would deserve a regular new thread. there does not appears too much such threads latest years. like all the new add-on models would come from nowhere, out of blue. as it happens when conversions usually

ok, back to our thread topic. ................................................

however, needs to say our free CFS3 Blitz / Nachtigall add-on is made from stock CFS3 Me 262 flight model. more about this could say hairyspin.
    I think you understand we cant use the Firepower Ar 234B payware data for our free add-on.
    Don't we have some good FM guys here? John or Rob?

If I understand you, you have remade some German bombs?

OT @ Joost nothing much to bug you with right now, but I'll work on it!

Yes, I made new 3d models of a few standalone bombs or other weapon loadout items for my add-ons, this time for the Arado 234 project. The .xdp settings is a clone of the stock CFS3 existing ones usually.

Most happy I am with the large nuclear bombs which I did for the Horten 18b Amerika Bomber. The nuke effects are made by MajorMagee btw.
    Last edited by BorekS; August 22nd, 2018 at 14:39.

it seems all the new bombs fits the pylon mounts well... ok, ok, it actually is unbelievably easy when using gmax axis nodes

a few ingame testing images attached.

so the loadout 3d stuff is done, time to post it to Bravo/4 for the final repaint

just...WOW! Incredible!

Again, superb....Borek

You've captured the Walter RATO and that smoke trail beautifully. New ordinanace now does justice to the model and skin..

Cheers

Shessi

SOH-CM-2020

Bombs

Hi Borek, have you seen this link to updated Satan and Herman bombs? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d&page=3&pp=20

HTH,
    David

thank you

well, to be honest I dont monitoring the CFS3 public library for 3d models usually but a few special things. I am pretty sure a lot of weapons has been made, even the same subject a few times, but personally rather then to spend the time for hunting permissions to use or modify such other party files I am creating own stuff instead. its faster and I am independent that way.

---------------

ok, latest Arado project news:
    I redid the animated parachute airbreak system a bit. the gmax keyframe shots attached.

at the keyframe 0 are all the chute parts waiting in the airplane fuselage.
    at the keyframe 1 appears the main chute parts right behind the airplane tail.
    up to the frame 50 the main chute parts opens...
    at the keyframe 50 appears there the chute rope parts and its done

Last edited by BorekS; August 24th, 2018 at 08:11.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    thank you

well, to be honest I dont monitoring the CFS3 public library for 3d models usually but a few special things. I am pretty sure a lot of weapons has been made, even the same subject a few times, but personally rather then to spend the time for hunting permissions to use or modify such other party files I am creating own stuff instead. its faster and I am independent that way.
    I only came across the link by chance, wish i'd found it sooner. There would have been absolutely no need for permissions, it is uploaded freeware. I'm sure you a right and there are lots of updated weapon m3ds (eg. the AvHistory sets) scattered all over the place. You work so amazingly quickly that I am sure you are one of the few who could easily knock up new weapons rather than hunt down existing stuff!!

glad you like it

got the latest phantastic skin pack for testing, made by Bravo/4. a few images attached.

Last edited by BorekS; August 26th, 2018 at 03:07.

Those look fantastic!
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    Those look fantastic!
    I second that!

John,

Great stuff! Love the wear on the drop tanks, and overall ac wear and tear, just stunning NF camo...

Cheers

Shessi

ok, I redid the virtual cockpit cycle view (F6 key) to "let meet" the player all the periscope sights better, including Lotfe bombing item.

Oh my.
    Better and better.

Looking forward to the release.

Thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 1