Arado-234 freeware? - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Arado-234 freeware?

thanks

some notes to the original hellijahs model conversion:

there is a few things on the external model which needs do be added yet for the interior, but not much.
    then we could mark it as "done". ok, there is few another things which arent life important, eg. the canopy frame vs canopy glass overlayering, a reshaping of the engine gondolas, new exhaust item shape, some kind of mesh uv-maping etc. but in case of all such improvements we would talk about a model overhaul infact.

well, my own scratch made Arado 234 model (wip) is builded with point to avoid of some such problems and basicaly now serves also as a primary source for creating all the additional objects (antene, weapons and pylons...) for the hellijahs model.

in another words, both Arado 234 models basicaly already share some add-on development items.

as to the VC development I can say just this: "Yes, both models should be equipped basically with same VC (virtual cockpit)". as youve noticed it is basically a scratch work (means newly modeled)

regarding to all written above I am getting a small idea / offer now:
    I could share public in some short visible future the Arado 234B-2 hellijahs conversion, when done the few interior parts for the external model. no other changes / improvements.
    this way you would got a fully working airplane add-on with the simplified VC, as it is known from the actual screenshots.
    also for those who owns the FIREPOWER Arado 234B-2 payaware, I could addapt the helljahs model position to fit with his VC, if you like it bit more.

such way I would fully focus on my owm Arado 234 project bit deeper.

here is how actually the curent Arado from my kitchen looks:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_my_01_psp.jpg  
    Last edited by BorekS; March 8th, 2017 at 06:47.

SOH-CM-2020
    Love your work, BorekS . Sorry I can't offer an opinion on your options. Truth be told I would happily shoot at all your work, and AIs would work fine for me !!

really glad you like it

ok, some small presentable news: the helijahs model got slightlly moded engine gondola proportions, also some kind of initial rework was made relating to the external canopy class and frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2017_13_3_0_22_9.jpg  

the Nachtigal now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2017_13_3_0_22_10.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    the Nachtigal now...

Wow. That looks awesome.

We need that.

kev

That is one lovely jet, Borek!!

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

ok, here is a small comparsion with my fully scratch made Arado, wip, actual stage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_my_07_small1.jpg   ar234_my_07_small2.jpg  

did some progress in the interiror parts for external model...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_my_11.jpg   ar234_my_10.jpg   ar234_my_09.jpg  

Good details there!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

thanks

its a few new polys added into the interior, hopefully when textured it will look bit better.
    meanwhile, here is a first image set how the current Arado 234 (the sratch made wip) looks ingame now. the CFS3 stock pilot figure doesnt fit well, but its acceptable. however, I will probably put there own animated pilot rather. will see...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_new_tex_02.jpg   ar234_new_tex_01.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    thanks

its a few new polys added into the interior, hopefully when textured it will look bit better.
    meanwhile, here is a first image set how the current Arado 234 (the sratch made wip) looks ingame now. the CFS3 stock pilot figure doesnt fit well, but its acceptable. however, I will probably put there own animated pilot rather. will see...
    She looks gorgeous. If this keeps on the most complete war flight sim of all time will be delivered. I can´t remember of any plane missing by this time. Perhaps only the Hampden and Whirwind.

will see if this ever will be released public one day. loosing CFS3 development lust latest days, hugely.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Please don't give up. Because if you do i will also. You are one of my heroes.Who would fill your shoes if you leave ? Enjoy all of your releases . The Me-163 being my favorite.
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; March 22nd, 2017 at 15:44.

very appreciated, Scott.

I am sure there is a few another nice projects by other people which we even not know they are work in progress.

currently Ive just switched on something else, on a development which makes bit more sence. not CFS3 related and not racesim related.

Blog Entries
    will see if this ever will be released public one day. loosing CFS3 development lust latest days, hugely.
    Sorry to hear that, but understandable, we all get burn out now and again. It's a really great looking model by the way, always liked that aircraft. :0)
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

the Ar 234 CFS3 project isnt completely dead yet, still rapidly slowdowned progress... thanks mate

however, the rockted engine pods are modelled at least, still untextured sofar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_my_13.jpg   ar234_my_12.jpg  

Fantastic work.

I for one am glad that you are carrying on.

Kev

glad you like it... ok, one RATO early ingame shot for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_new_rato.jpg  

Excellent Stuff!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

thanks
    ok, a few more new images from testing the current scratch made wip.

note: you may find bit better resolutiin images here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar234_new_rato1.jpg   ar234_new_rato2.jpg   ar234_new_rato3.jpg   ar234_new_rato4.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Awesome work on a much needed aircraft.Looking better than the Firepower one. You are getting pretty good at this to say the least. Thanks bro

nice you say it looks bit better then the FirePower version, Scott

well, thats the point actually - I mean to bring to CFS3 players some new decent Blitz and Nachtigal, for free usage. still it shouldnt be any too much polygonal monster

Blog Entries
    Along with the great Me-163 you did this tops the list. Not everyone has FirePower so this is a neat option. Plus your work is better than the payware version. You are getting really good at this. The Me-163 is a masterpiece of work and the Ar-234 is surely up there with it. Thank you is just not enough. Regards,Scott

I have the Firepower’s Arado-234 but yours, BorekS, looks much more realistic and beautiful !!

Members who have read this thread: 2