Yet another german jet?

Thread: Yet another german jet?

Hybrid View

Yet another german jet?

ok guys,
    as some of you noticed maybe, I was metioned at another thread my old wish to make own Heinkel 162. still, we have some such CFS3 airplane already.

well, when searching the www for some info and drawings Ive found very similar looking, interesting german jet.
    it was supposed to be a replacement for Ju 87 Stuka, designed like a very small single seat (deck chear infact) bomber.

I was curious, how it would look ingame, so I took a few hours yeasterday to try to make it from scratch. first blood images attached. it lacks canopy, moving parts and regular gear sofar.

what the airplane name is, is a small quiz for you...

if there would be interest, I could try to continue on it. but this time I would rather substitute the virtual cockpit with another CFS3 airplane instead of working on my own... any tips?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs3_hs_02.jpg   cfs3_hs_01.jpg  

this updated wip image could help a bit more to disclosure whats the airplane name

the pilot was in a prone position, the better to withstand the intense G-forces of the fast, steep dive during the bomb run.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails german_jet_for_charlie.jpg  

It would be great to have the Hs 132.

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting aircraft. Would love to fly another Luft '46 aircraft........you got my vote(yes!!!) and thanks.

thanks

ok, yes, its a Henschel Hs 132, single seat jet powered dive bomber built at 1945
    this airplane yet belongs to the real "Luft '46" german revolutionary designed aircrafts... means one protoype was (almost) completed

could be interesting to enjoy some bombing with this birdy relating to the G-force when some brutal pullout maneuver (designed to withstand up to 10-12 G), right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hs132.jpg  

wohooo...another 46' project !! can't wait to test it mate !

Members who have read this thread: 0