Yet another german jet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another german jet?

glad you like it

ok, here are two another paint schemes, based on the french artist camo paint. this time bit whorse image resolution source.

Last edited by BorekS; June 14th, 2018 at 10:23.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Like these latest ones as they seem rushed which would be the case for this time period.

well, that may take a lot of time yet... ok, lets put two another skin samples at least, made directly from RS Models Hs 132 airplane kit cammo paint scheme sheets.

Oh yeah, those look cool!

The Hs-132 and He-162 airframes lend themselves to some really exotic skins!

yeah

ok, lets put som new ingame images, this time with the stock cf3s german bomb payload.

Looking very promising Borek!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Blog Entries
    Excited !! Really looking good as usual from you. Thanks !! Regards,Scott

thanks

just wondering how with such cockpit we could aim and hit successfully the target. for this airplane I can do the common bomber bombsight view, but this airplane type is a dive bomber.

to paint some bombing help lines on the Hs 132 glass? any tips from Stuka pilots?

Blog Entries
    Markers on the glass help me but who knows what the Germans designed for that aircraft ? Maybe something more technical than simple glass markers ?

yeah... I think I could use a special BZA-1 like view somehow, inspiration here:

one idea would be to make special Hs 132 dive bomb weapon:
    the target would be aimed with the fake BZA-1 view (basically a static gun cross feature), the weapon would look like a bomb, but its properities would be a rocket infact, without flame exhaust. if the power or weight can be changed to something more heavier and slower, it could work nice. maybe.

also, if you look the dive bombing video, you can see the BZA-1 main static cross hair/circle and the small moving target computer cross ">-<". this could be achieved in cfs3 simply with two gun cross layers. the static bombsight paint + Ankor Shaders dynamic reticle effect feature for ">-<" I suppose.

Brilliant.

We need this in CFS3.
    Kev

ok, Ive got better, yet a lot simpler idea for the dive bomber aiming cross feature, I suppose.

it would be a simple 3d gauge for a common VC view, tagged as artifical horizont with a flat surface layer before, painted as "scope view". many additional moving features could be added to see animated cross or some lines (vario, compass tagged etc.).

here is my quickly painted imagination, presenting cca 30 deg nose down approaching imaginary target.

EDIT: just confirming it works pretty nicely ingame. will prepare something visually decent in future

Last edited by BorekS; August 3rd, 2018 at 04:24.

ok, here we go. direct ingame shots.

so, technically it works, just needs some value / animation tweaks

That looks great mate, nice work

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0