Hi all

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

I'm from France and worked in aviation.
    My flight sim interest is mainly FSX (since 6 years) and I like to mod my game with add-ons.
    I have a few experience on scenery design, gauge installation, traffic AI, etc...
    I am musician and I like classical music (bach, chopin, etc ...) but I like very much military plane for their piston engine music (bristol centaurus, RR merlin, PW wasp) and for me the sound is very important in the simulation.
    See you soon on the forums!

Best regards

Welcome. I agree sound is very important for immersion in the simulation, and there are some beautiful sounding engines. They're kind of like classical music, all the pistons and pumps smashing and exploding in unity. Since you mention add ons and that you are from France, see here for some France PR.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...oreal-scenery/

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers,

Thanks Scott for the link , I'm going to try that .

Blog Entries
    Welcome...since you mention you love the sound of engines then you will love the sounds of the new C-47 v3.12 here in the warbirds library. Also check out Milton Shupe's Grumman Mallard G73..WOW!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Hi Ted,
    -C-47 v3.12 : it's the first thing I made when I suscribed on this site , it is an incredible plane with a fantastic cockpit and sound and details (hydraulic pipes, lever, checklist...), I love it
    -Mallard : I agree with you, plane is really super and big sound
    see you soon

Members who have read this thread: 0