C-47_RAF Transport Command.zip

Thread: C-47_RAF Transport Command.zip

C-47_RAF Transport Command.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: RAF Transport Command C-47/DC-3.

Later demobbed and owned by Air Atlantique among others, repainted and re-registered G-AMPY.

Textures for V3 of Manfred / Jan's C-47.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C-47_RAF Transport Command.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

A treat - I flew in this a while back in this livery, so I'll be downloading this and recreating the flight from Coventry to Waddington. It was filthy weather though, as you can see. Many thanks....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6300938.jpg   P6300936.jpg   P6300939.jpg   P6300941.jpg  

Problem after 3.14 Update...

Has anyone tried this with the V3.14 update? I get a completely dark cockpit....

Have I done something dumb with this? Other repaints seem OK....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gampy with 3.14.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by johnwillimas2 View Post
    Has anyone tried this with the V3.14 update? I get a completely dark cockpit....

Have I done something dumb with this? Other repaints seem OK....
    Sorry folks. I fixed this ... missing texture.black folder. Doh!

Hi Johnwilliams2

Have the same same problems but not so bad as yours, seats black and hat air pipes black, internal lights not working, how did you get around the problem?, I see you have a missing Texture.black file but where from and to where?, I'm not so good with computers and up to this aircraft I've had no problems at at with Ron's fantastic skins, could you help at all?

Ta

Hi again folks,

Spent a couple of hours sorting it out myself, all good now, thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 0