GAS WACO UBF-2 Package Pre-release Discount to SOH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAS WACO UBF-2 Package Pre-release Discount to SOH

GAS WACO UBF-2 Package Pre-release Discount to SOH

Recognizing the SOH community's support for our work and by way of thanks, we are releasing the product to the community at a 20% discounted price 19.00 USD. The product is available here at the link below. Offer expires 8/14/16

http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3153063

Product video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4OLxep8CQ7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Excellent.

Thank you very much.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

The BOYS AT GAS out did themselves with this historic model Nothing was overlooked or not included in this very accurate American Classic,presented in its may faces. One gets misty eyed Looking at it..For the serous simmer a must for their hangers ...This is a Museum quality Work..The result of intense research...In our Somewhat limited Tech FSX world this effort taxed mightily the limits of it..the Pushed the Envelope with this model..Simply a JOY to fly!.on land Or water....Thnx GAS GREAT JOB!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OLx...ature=youtu.be

A couple of T&G's around the patch.....Very Nice work. Great model, Great handling, and a much better feel than the "other" Waco out there. I look forward to putting some Barn Storming hours on her. Very well done Folks. I might have to take another look at the Stinsons

Last minute Texture fix

Just as this went out the door one of our team notices that on the Dark and Light Blue livery the light blue accent along the fuselage was a tad low. Here is the fix for that. If you've downloaded the model after the time of this posting you wont need it as the installer has been updated to address going forward. Just unzip and replace the files contained in your UBF

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/UBF_fix.zip

Woohoo, on my way to get it.

Thnx For The Update.. Shows how strong the attention is ,by the Boys at GAS, to Detail with This WONDERFUL Model..Says A LOT!!

Wahooo! Thanks !
    Sue

Just flown around the patch a couple of times. Thanks GAS, the models must seem to be getting better and better!

Also, can't wait for the new redone Stearman.

Thanks! Have been waiting for the release of this one! Going to get it tonight! You guys are the ultimate resource for vintage flyers

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    Just as this went out the door one of our team notices that on the Dark and Light Blue livery the light blue accent along the fuselage was a tad low. Here is the fix for that. If you've downloaded the model after the time of this posting you wont need it as the installer has been updated to address going forward. Just unzip and replace the files contained in your UBF

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/UBF_fix.zip

The law of unintended consequences strikes again! Realigning stripe screwed up the tail number on the left side of the rudder of the dark and light blue model. Replacement textures are at this link. Those downloading the model after 7 am EDT today will not require it.

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/UBF_patch2.zip

Bought an excellent Immersive Audio Stearman soundpack two days ago for my GAS Stearman , and now I see this excellent news! Just in time! Waco uses the same engine so the soundpack will fit perfectly. Now I must consider purchasing this beauty very soon.

cheers

bought her yesterday and have been flying her for hours, quiet a joy! Thanks for a very wel done vintage add-on again

Downloading now. May be a while before I get to try her out, but any Waco is a "Must Have!" Thank You.

PS, The SoH discount is especially appreciated. Thanks again.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by StearmanPilot View Post
    Bought an excellent Immersive Audio Stearman soundpack two days ago for my GAS Stearman , and now I see this excellent news! Just in time! Waco uses the same engine so the soundpack will fit perfectly. Now I must consider purchasing this beauty very soon.

cheers
    If I may inquire, Where did you get the soundpack??? Sounds interesting.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    If I may inquire, Where did you get the soundpack??? Sounds interesting.
    *cough* SimMarket *cough*

I coughed because SimMarket is the most popular flightsim shop I believe. It is practically a homepage here, besides Google.

Cheers!

I will +1 on that sound pack......and it does work very well in the Waco..........the two combined? Absolutely outstanding........this much fun should be illegal. Great work GAS

Download Link

Just FYI the link will expire at 7 am tomorrow morning. If anyone missed the opportunity due timing or "life events", after that time, just drop me a PM and I'll be sure you get a copy an the discounted price as long as you are a community member.

Best
    Paul

that right there is how good people do good business...
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    that right there is how good people do good business...
    I'll add a +1 to that.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

In my hangar also. Thx for additional scenery from Golden age of aviation too!

btw. I dont hear any sound of click if I switch something. It's good idea to add it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    I will +1 on that sound pack......and it does work very well in the Waco..........the two combined? Absolutely outstanding........this much fun should be illegal. Great work GAS
    If You use Accu feel tick "Open cocpit" option. Sounds good.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I didn't get to this thread in time. Where can I download it from?

Thanks,

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by THibben View Post
    I didn't get to this thread in time. Where can I download it from?

Thanks,

Tom
    For example here: http://www.pcaviator.com/store/produ...4&cat=0&page=1 .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0